Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

18, My Little Sister Is So Cute and Adorable


"Yuuji-senpai? Aren't you looking too much at Hasaki-senpai?"

 Touka narrows her eyes and says in a deep dark tone.

"I just watch the match of someone I know seriously. Nothing wrong with that, right?"

 Touka, who heard my answer, stares at me silently.
 Is there something that displeases her?
 ...... I have no idea.

 I couldn't say anything, and Touka exhaled in a bored manner,

"You're right, senpai is just looking seriously at the bre*asts and skort of Hasaki-senpai, which sway every time she moves. ... Idiot! Senpai is a le*wd yankee!!"

 And the amusing Touka, who is making a one-man retort while giving me a reproachful look.
 I shift my gaze from Touka, who is staring at me with a somewhat dissatisfied expression on her face, to Hasaki, who is playing the match on the court.
 And I was only aware of it when I was told...

 Indeed, Hasaki's chest was bouncing every time she shook the racket.
 And her scooting across the court in every direction was ... a thrilling scene to watch.

 I look away from it.
 Originally I was just admiring the coolness of Hasaki, but surely I was now being brought into consciousness by her bre*asts and skort.
 ...... Fear not.

 With that thought in mind, I look at Touka again.
 She was still giving me glaring look.

"... I don't look at Hasaki with such lewd eyes."

"Lie, you definitely looked at her in a lecherous way"

 Touka declared that, and then,

"I wish I had worn a skirt today too, then senpai wouldn't have been distracted by the flirtatiousness of Hasaki-senpai's skort and lost his gaze, I'm sorry I wasn't more thoughtful, senpai with the skort fetish!"

 She bit her lip in frustration and indignantly slapped the tight jeans she herself was wearing with her palm.
 ...... What should I say here?
 I was at a loss for an answer, so I was silent for a while...

"I'm all for the two of you being on good terms, but let me ask you something. ... Are you usually that lovey-dovey?"

 Ike asked me with a wry smile.
 It's not that we're lovey-dovey, but it's certainly the way we usually are.
 With that in mind, I replied.

"Usually, it's pretty much like this."

"I see. ...Hey, Yuuji. You can call me brother-in-law if you want, okay?"

"What are you talking about?"

 I said to Ike, who was joking around in a cheerful manner, while I was a little taken aback,

"Indeed, maybe it's too soon."

 Ike smiles briskly.
 I don't know if it's too soon or anything, but we're actually fake lovers... If I said that, Ike might be surprised.

 But if Touka hears such a joke, she will be in a bad mood, I thought and looked at her.

"...Shi*tty big brother noisy, it's sexual harassment, I don't know what it means."

 Her face turned red and she mumbled.
 And after that, not a word was uttered and was silent.

 ...... She is really mad, that Touka.
 I shudder,

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think my little sister would be so cute and sweet in front of her boyfriend."

 Ike smiles at me.
 No, this isn't embarrassment or anything, just plain anger, right?
 That's what I thought, and I was taken aback by the insensitivity of this perfect protagonist.

 As we were talking about this, the crowd suddenly erupted.
 Then we turned our attention to the court.

"Oh, it looks like Kana's match is over."

 After hearing Ike's words, turn my attention to the score.
 It seemed to be a straight victory, a dominating victory without dropping a single game.

"The service ace at the end was amazing"
"That course and the speed are just too great, aren't they?"

 The cheers heard earlier were probably due to Hasaki's service ace.
 It is regrettable that I missed the scene.

 After greeting her opponent, Hasaki came out of the court.
 She wipes her sweat off with a towel, but shows no sign of fatigue.

 We approach Hasaki and call out to her.

"Kana, good work... But it seems you are not so tired?"

 At the sound of his voice, Hasaki turns around.

"Oh, Haruma. That's not true, I'm mentally tired in any match ... Tomoki-kun, you came!"

 On the way to respond to Ike's words, my eyes met Hasaki's.
 With a somewhat surprised expression on her face, she called out to me.

"Yo"

"... I'm here too?"

 Touka's expression was stern, as if she was displeased that she had not been considered.

"Ah, Touka-chan is here too, thanks!"

 Hasaki smiles and waves her hand.
 Touka replies in a whisper, "Hello".

 That attitude made Hasaki smile a little sadly, and I approached her and then.

"The match you just had was great. You must be pretty strong, Hasaki."

"Y-Yeah. Thank you..."

 Hasaki separated from me by the same amount of distance that I had closed.
 ...... It's tough facing this scary face at close range, I'm sorry. It's no wonder you feel your life is in danger and take a step back.

"I'm sorry, Tomoki-kun. I think I smell sweaty right now, so... I'm afraid I'll be embarrassed if you don't move away from me for a bit, I think."

 When I was hurt because of that, and Hasaki said to me as if she was concerned about me.
 When she said this, her cheeks turned red and she looked really embarrassed.
 Perhaps I can believe that she is not afraid of my face.

"I see, sorry. I didn't notice. But if you're moving around like that, you're going to sweat at least. ......Yes, that's right. Hasaki was so cool when you were playing tennis."

 My spirit recovered, I tell her what I thought of the match.

"Eh, really? Oh no, I'm kind of happy."

 Tehehe, to a smiling, laughing Hasaki,

"...Well, senpai just had her eyes glued to Hasaki-senpai's bouncing bre*asts and fluttering skort."

 In a cold tone of voice, Touka said.
 What are you talking about, this girl …….

 As I was thinking that, Hasaki said, "Fueeh!" She grunted, then hastily hid her chest with her arm and held the hem of her skort with her other hand.

"... Tomoki-kun, even though you have a cute girlfriend like Touka-chan ―― are you so interested in me?"

 Then, Hasaki's face turned red and her body trembled as if she was frightened.
 When I was about to reply that that's not true...

"That's not true! Senpai's only interested in me!"

 Touka denied Hasaki's words in a flustered manner and asserted in a strong tone of voice.

"T-That's right ... Ah, mou, I'm surprised."

 She laughed dryly and then exhaled in relief.

"Ah, I'm off to do some stretching, see you later!"

 As if she remembered, Hasaki said.
 Then she turned around and tried to run away.
 I say a few words when I see her back.

"I'll be rooting for you at the next match."

 At my words, Hasaki stops, turns around, and replies.

"Yeah. ... I am very happy to hear your cheers. I'll do my best."

 Then she nodded, a dignified expression of determination on her face.

 Look at that expression.
 I thought again how cool it is to be devoted to something.