Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~

Chapter 5 | Her and His Poetry | Remake our Life! ◄◄

.

Part 5

"That idiot is rea~~~lly late getting back!"

The day after Tsurayuki's return, Nanako's anger exploded.

I was in my room working all the time. I had a lot of things I wanted to move now that he was back.

Then she suddenly arrived and sat down, looking indignant. And suddenly, she made the angry declaration that she had made at the beginning a few moments earlier. 

While biting into a piece of chocolate she had brought with her, she complained about how that guy was always too stubborn, how he couldn't speak for others, and on and on.

"You said that, but even Nanako was happy about it"

Nanako-san, when she learned that Tsurayuki had returned, burst into tears unconsciously and was immediately teased by Tsurayuki. I guess that is probably the reason for her anger.

"T-That makes me happy, but that's different! I mean, I've already made a video while he's been moping around."

"I guess so."

"Isn't Kyouya in trouble too?"

Well, that would have been very helpful if he had been here since the first work, that's no doubt. 

"...... But I'm glad."

"Why?"

"This is a story that includes everything."

It was the story I had always been looking for. It was not only a fiction that existed only in the video, but also a story that included our situation. 

What should we do to take Tsurayuki's frustration as a major "turning point" and bring the "conclusion" from there to the best possible conclusion? After thinking about this, I used this assignment, which allowed me to make two works, to inspire Tsurayuki. 

"So you were thinking from the beginning of leaving it to Tsurayuki and returning halfway through?"

"Yes, meeting Mochiyuki-san was unexpected, but we managed to figure that out as well."

Considering Tsurayuki's future, it was very significant for him to settle the matter properly rather than run away from his father.

That's why I included that in the story.

"I see......"

"As a result, Tsurayuki thought about a lot of things. If he had come back smoothly, this would not have happened."

Without any joy at our reunion, Tsurayuki was full of joy as he shared his ideas with me. His enthusiasm was so powerful that I was overwhelmed by his joy at being able to create something that would make up for all the patience he had endured up to that point.

Nanako nodded in agreement and took a crunchy bite of the chocolate bar.

"And now I'm putting the ideas together. I'm sure it will be interesting once it's all put together."

Various notes and text data are summarized in text with bullet points.

I am excited that all of this can be applied to the second work. 

As I was single-mindedly tapping the keys, I heard Nanako giggle from behind me.

"Kyouya is really amazing."

I felt that her voice was just a little closer.

"Even when I'm thinking about what to do, you think of all kinds of things and make sure that everything will work out in the end."

"That's not true. In fact, I made a mistake this time, too."

"No."

I said, and her voice came even closer.

"Kyouya is amazing. Kyouya is more amazing than anyone I've ever met. Inspiring, unpredictable, and I don't know what you will do, but you think about everyone so much, and I admire that about you."

Nanako's voice became louder. I could feel that she was coming closer to me, physically.

"But I really wish you'd look at something else, just once in a while..."

"Something else?"

I asked back.

Looking back on it later, I was completely caught off guard at the time.

The ideas that Tsurayuki came up with were very interesting, and I was so engrossed in putting them together that I neglected the interaction with Nanako. 

So I am ashamed to say that I was completely unaware that this was my room, that we were alone, and that her voice was somewhat mingled with her breath. 

"Kyouya"

Voices were heard.

I turned around.

"Nana... Nn..."

"......"

Of course, it was the first time I had seen her hair, her face, and her lips so close.

No, precisely, I could not see only the lips.

Because, that's.

"Nn..."

Involuntarily, I squirmed.

It is taking time for my brain to figure out what is happening.

I wonder why the taste of the chocolate Nanako was eating earlier is being felt by my taste buds.

I wonder why I think that Nanako's body temperature might be a little high.

Soft, sweet, warm,

Such sensations come one after another and drive my thoughts crazy.

"Just hold still for a little while longer."

I heard a faint voice.

I remained silent and nodded slightly.

Outside the window, the sun eventually peeked out from the cloudy sky and light streamed into the room.

The area around the two of our faces was warmly enveloped, and I almost lost consciousness in the warmth and situation. 


Soon the light was hidden again in the clouds. As if on cue, we gently moved away from each other and looked at each other's faces. 

Nanako moved her lips slightly. But it didn't become a voice, only the sound of breathing. 

Nn, after a light clearing of her throat, she opened her mouth once more.

"...I like Kyouya."

"Nanako..."

Nanako smiled and shook her head,

"You don't have to answer. It's okay."

She showed a sad face for a moment.

"I had been wanting to tell you for a long time, but I couldn't quite bring myself to do it. During our trip the other day, I was thinking about when I would tell you, but I thought Kyouya might get in trouble if I told you at that time, so I couldn't think of a good time to tell you."

Nanako averted her gaze to the side.

"I know Kyouya is trying not to think about that right now. Besides, I have to make music for the team now, and I know that Kyouya expects me to do so very much."

She looks at me again. Straight, big, beautiful eyes.

"So, I'm going to do my best with the music first. I will make something that Kyouya will say, "Wow, that's great". And once I've done my best... After that, I'll tell you 'I like you' again."

As if to shake it off, she gave a smug, awkward smile,

"So, you can reply at that time. In return, next time, you'd better answer me properly."

"...Yes, I get it."

All I could do was nod and give a bare minimum of a response.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next