Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~

Chapter 4 | Her and His Circumstances | Remake our Life!

Part 4

When we arrived at Shin-Osaka station, we decided to go home without making any stops. Going somewhere for lunch was not an option from the beginning. Anyway, we wanted to get back to everyone as soon as possible and continue our various activities.

Change to Tennoji-Nobashi Station and take the South Osaka Line.

When the familiar scenery was reflected in the window, there was something that made me feel relieved.

Will Tsurayuki be able to see this scenery again? That will now depend on how the conversation between him and Mochiyuki-san.

We did what we could do now. And Tsurayuki has also expressed his feelings. From that point on, his actions will determine how this story will turn out.

There were no troubles with the service, and I was able to arrive at the nearest station safely in the afternoon. Take a familiar bus and get off at the Ichisuka bus stop.

A little beyond the four corners, our familiar house came into view.

"Even though it was only about four days, I feel like it was a very long time."

"Really, I understand."

From start to finish, it was jam-packed.

I did not expect to meet Tsurayuki's father at that timing, but it was certainly a valuable experience, including such happenings.

I wonder if one day I will be able to say that this was a good experience.

Nanako approached the door first,

"Areh? It's kind of lively."

She said so and tilted her head.

“Saikawa and Kawasegawa should be there. ...... Well, those two can't be very lively, can they.”

If anything, they have an image of sitting facing each other in a room without a single sound.

"But they're talking kind of loud. Like, 'Great! It's great!' or 'There is no way that's true!' Or 'you're kidding me'!"

"It's totally unpredictable."

Considering the conversations that the two of them are having, the degree of joking is strong, or rather, the atmosphere is that they were good friends in the first place.

The door was not locked, so it didn't look like they were changing clothes or anything like that.

Therefore,

"I'm home"

The moment the door was opened vigorously,

"Wah!!!!"

"Gyaa!!!!"

It was sudden.

Two girls, especially one of them, yelled so loudly.

"U-Uhm... I'm home."

"W-Well~, I'm glad to see you both are doing so well..."

And we, too, were clearly confused by the girls' behavior, or rather their appearance.

Colorful costumes were scattered all over the room.

A mountain of accessories with different worldviews regardless of genre.

"W-Welcome back... you were early, weren't you..."

Then there was Saikawa Minori, dressed in a fantasy sorceress-like outfit of a tricorn hat, long red robe, jeweled rod at the end, and an old-fashioned magic book, and.

"H-Hashiba...W-Why are you coming back so suddenly...!!"

A pink helmet and bikini style armor, just a little bit... No, it was Eiko Kawasegawa in a very revealing female swordsman's costume,

"Ha, haha... Looks like you're having fun..."

They were in front of me, my mind not yet caught up with the situation in front of me.

"Uhm"

And the moment I said the next word,

"Gya――――――――, get out!!!!!!"

A urethane leather shield flew in a straight line and hit me in the face.

"Buh!!"

The door was closed with great force at the same time I collapsed backwards.


"... I feel like I've seen something very rare."

Nanako thought deeply about the scene just now.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next