Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

WARNING!! R-18!!

***

Chapter 20 Part 3

"How come you're already exhausted? Even though I haven't done anything."

.

.

.

He asks, and he bends over me. His body was half-naked, and he kept his eyes on my chest. Alexander touched my convex chest with his sunken eyes. My dress was torn randomly. I felt my chest thump in his grip.

"White, soft......"

This time, he started sucking on one of my nip**es. His messy hair touched and tickled my collarbone. Something hot and hard rubbed against my thigh.

"Ah, even just swiping it like it's fine."

His face crumpled. His tongue which had been twirling my nip**es to and fro, roamed beneath it. As he sucked hard on it, in an instant a red mark was left behind.

There was a creaking sound and the sound of a belt loosening. When did he take off his shirt? When he lowered his pants, Alexander was now completely naked. His firm chest pressed against me.

"......Sis."

"Don't be ridiculous! ......I never thought of myself as your real sister, I never did once."

"Then, Ophelia."

He made eye contact with me and called my name. He only called my name, but my emotions ran wild. I tried to get up to hide my body. Alexander shook his head as if not allowing it and held my hand.

"I think you should spread your legs a little more."

"Ughhh..."

I just spat out words that even I couldn't understand myself. Alexander showered me with kisses on my eyes, cheeks, forehead, bridge of nose, and lips with a face that seemed to say that I was cute.

I spread my legs. His pen#s touching my entrance made him groan and he rubbed against it. Alexander shook his head and instinctively, he pressed his pen#s against my crotch.

"...Oops!"

The tip of his big pen#s goes inside little by little. It didn't hurt too much until the time he put his pen#s head in. Is it worth the effort?

His pen#s keep getting inside of me...... It's like it's never-ending.

"Everything... No, not everything..."

"No. Besides, it won't take long... Ugh! Take it easy."

Sweat dripped down his temple. He also struggled. When I wiped the sweat off his forehead, the corners of Alexander's mouth lifted.

"......Ah!"

Looks like it's all in. I buried my nose into his neck and breathed out heavily. Like it was so hard to endure the pain without biting his shoulder.

"Opheee... Liaaa..."

Tears came out when my name was called. Luckily, it didn't drip. Alexander stuck out his tongue and licked the tears under my eyes.

Slowly he began to push his back. Alexander had me wrapped around his waist as my legs were swinging in the air and shaking. I closed my eyes tightly and stared at the ceiling. I feel like my eyes are rolling.

"!!!"

His pen#s which were going in and out made a thumping sound. I could feel his tes**cles rubbing against my a*s. His pen#s which was stabbed to the inside was endlessly hot, painful, and delicious.

I let out a disgusting voice. It seemed that Alexander couldn't take it anymore.

He puts strength into my clasped hands, and he quickly stirs me up every time he sees me react a little harder. Liquid love flowed and wet the sheets.

I felt that I might lose my mind at any moment. Here are my impressions of my first experience. Even when I grabbed his lower back, Alexander still tried to satisfy me with his mouth. It was obvious that my entire body would be full of 'traces'.

There was hardly any conversation during this 'relationship'.

As if he knew, without saying anything Alexander just touched the sensitive parts and thrust himself into the deepest part. As soon as I opened my mouth the only thing that came out was a moan.

"Ahhh, hah! Now, yes, that... Ah, ahh!"

I just want to tell him to stop. But in the end, I reached the top first. Alexander was still pumping his hips when he saw me who was limp and weak. Before long, he also fell on top of me with a sharp groan.

Apparently, he knew that his weight could weigh me down, so he then held his weight in his hands which imprisoned me. I hugged his head continuously kissing my shoulder and collarbone, even after we finished having s*x.

If I close my eyes, I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. But not with Alexander, his hand gently twirled my nipples, even though I couldn't let go of my thoughts,

'Shut up. He's moving.'

Alexander pulled me to sit on his stomach then he smiled seductively at me. He also grabbed my pelvis which was trembling helplessly and jerked my back hard. He acts like he was only born to have s*x.

I can't do it anymore. It wasn't until I shouted, "Bas##rd!" Alexander let me go. No, he pulled me down from his muscular belly.

When I entered his room, it was still early. But now the time has pointed to the morning. So I stayed up all night......

Muscle pain keeps me from moving. I don't know if my whole body hurts, but after a while of lying in bed, I feel aches and pains here and there. I buried my face in Alexander's hard chest and slept for half a day.

When I woke up, I realized that my body, which should have been wet with the liquid of love and sp**m, was now fresh and dry. It seems that while I was sleeping, Alexander was wiping my body.

There was still a bowl of water and a stiff towel left on the table by the bed which had not been removed. Alexander was not in the room. I lay curled up on this wide bed.

Knock, knock, knock

I was in the room alone. I still continued to lie down, I raised my eyes and glanced towards the door. There should be no need for manners.

"Come in."

Alexander who was already wearing his black shirt and pants, carrying a tray with both hands then he entered and closed the door with his feet.

"Since you've used up a lot of strength, I thought you should drink this."

"It's not me, you're the one, who used a lot of power."

I grumbled into the sheets. I leaned against the head of the bed and got up to sit up, but my muscle pain was so bad I fell back onto my back. Alexander lowered the corners of his eyes as if he felt sorry for me who within a day had become a patient.

"So I need to replenish my stamina? But why is it my Sister who looks like she needs it?"

"......I don't know the mouth that said such disgusting words."

Even though he handed me the glass, Alexander laughed and said he loves me. I glared at him absurdly, but Alexander didn't notice my bitter look.

"Come on, eat. I went downstairs and personally asked the chef..."

"...It's good for stamina." He added. I had no choice but to throw a pillow at him. Now he is not trying to hide his dark heart anymore.

"This."

Alexander pretended to be sick but he easily dodged the pillow I threw. He came closer to the bedside and put down the tray. Steam billowed from the stew made of meat simmered until it was mushy.

"I can't eat hot food, so it has to cool down first."

He lifted the spoon and stirred the stew. Alexander took a spoonful of the stew, blew on it, and brought it to my lips. I stared at him for a moment, then I took a bite. Alexander smiled slightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you going to treat me like a child?"

"It's called being treated with respect."

"......Thank you."

Little by little I started to eat the stew he fed me. By the time the bowl was half empty, I already felt full, so I shook my head. Alexander raised one eyebrow to show that he didn't like it.

"I only want this much. I want more dessert."

The dessert looks very delicious, it is made by dissolving sugar in small fruits. I took the dessert fork and was about to take it but Alexander shook his head.

"Why should you? You don't need to move."

Alexander took the fork from my hand and brought the fruit to my mouth. When I wanted to eat it, he didn't even speak. But when I looked at him, Alexander put the fruit in his mouth instead and smiled.

"......"

"...Come on, try to seduce me like this."

Without saying a word, his smile deepened. Without hesitation, I turned my head and ate the fruit in his mouth. The juice came out and flowed down my chin. Suddenly, the smile that remained in the corners of his eyes disappeared.

"No. It's not like that."

"What isn't?"

He bowed to me. He pushed aside the tray and approached me.

"I want to clean it."

Slowly his eyes scanned my chin. Gently he lowered his eyes, he started licking my chin as if this is what he's been waiting for. Again and again,

One time. No, twice.

It's impossible for me to know exactly when this happened. But one thing is clear, when Alexander let me go, it was already night.

"I want to take a bath."

I pushed away Alexander who was clinging to me. Even though he had wiped me with a wet towel, I still wanted to take a shower and soak in the tub.

"Together."

He wrapped one arm around my waist. He whispered those words and kissed the exposed nape of my neck. I slapped Alexander's arm. He pursed his lips.

"Later."

"Now!"

"Later."

"......"

His eyes were full of dissatisfaction. His tightly pressed lips moved again. As I pushed him away, Alexander took my palm. I was surprised, Alexander kissed my palm.

"Sister......"

"Alex."

"I guess I'm sick here."

Smoothly, Alexander rubbed his pen#s into my a*s. Even after just now, and even after he had just reached the peak, he again asked me to know his 'whereabouts'.

"...You are not tired?"

"I guess it's because I was young."

He said in a whisper. I don't think that's something to do when you're young. I immediately looked for a gap, I jumped out of bed when Alexander was about to give me a tighter hug.

"I want to take a bath."

"Together."

"Alone."

"Suck it."

Suck!? Suck it he said? With a size like that?

That's a big deal to see how cute it is. I picked up my dress that was lying on the floor, almost all of it was torn, but I still put it on. Alexander looked at me like a pitiful puppy.

"Shower. 'That' later."

Instantly Alexander's complexion brightened. He really looks like a giant dog waving its tail. I looked at Alexander's pen#s protruding between the sheets with tired eyes, then I walked away.

When I returned to the room, Henrietta, who I hadn't seen up until now, was changing the sheets. In just a few days, her complexion appeared pale. She lifted her head as if sensing my presence.

"......Miss."

"I want to take a bath."

"Yes, Miss. I'll get it ready right away."

Henrietta put down the sheets and went straight into the bathroom. When the hot water had filled the tub, she approached me as if to serve me.

"The dress......"

"It's a bit intense."

Henrietta's hand which was taking off my dress which was about to be torn, stopped for a moment. There were lots of red marks on my exposed shoulders and neck. Slowly she saw through it all, and when our eyes met, she looked away in surprise.

"Oh, Miss. Undergarments––"

"I threw it away. It's no longer needed."

I let Henrietta freeze silent, I went to the bathroom first. She who was tensed up slowly followed me.

"......Miss, it must be painful."

Henrietta muttered while rubbing my shoulders as I soaked in the bath. Do you know where and how it hurts? I smiled but didn't say anything. Quickly, Henrietta also covered her mouth.

I finished bathing with Henrietta's help. I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and headed to the dresser. Henrietta was standing behind me in the dress I was going to wear.

Henrietta dried my hair while I applied lotion. Since my hair was dry, Henrietta took out a comb.

"......Awww!!"

I just stared at Henrietta who was combing my hair as usual. I thought she was trying to untangle my tangled hair, but it felt like my scalp was being pulled and it was stinging so much that tears came out of my eyes.

"Ah! Miss. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

She shook then lowered her head. When I didn't say anything, Henrietta rolled her eyes and glanced at me. Then, when she saw my reflection in the mirror, she immediately backed away.

"I'm sorry."

"......Yes. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

I turned around slowly. Then I raised my hand while facing Henrietta.

A strand of my hair was hanging from her apron. I'm just trying to take it off.

"Argh!"

Henrietta let out a strange and rebellious scream.

"......It is a matter?"

"It's alright, it's alright, it's alright!"

She raised the corners of her lips awkwardly to the point of making them look pitiful. I thought about 'resuscitating' Henrietta, but if I 'reached out' a hand, I'm sure she would cry from the shock.

"Go on. I'll do the rest."

Henrietta shook her head several times. I wonder, did she sprain her back when she woke up? She went "Awww......" and made a painful sound. When she looked at me, her eyes opened wide, then she waved her hand around.

"No problem. Miss, I'm fine."

"Really? You look pale."

"That, that......"

[It's because you forced my magic back in], I thought she would say that. I lifted my chin and smiled slowly. Come on, say it.

"No, I'm fine. Then, see you later, Miss."

With a limp, Henrietta hastily left the room. Alone, I watched her out of the corner of my eye and muttered in vain,

"You should have left the comb......"


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?