Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Chapter 20 Part 2

April 11, 294 in the Devonian Empire

Okay, I admit it. I like O, as a man. It was love at first sight. If not, then why whenever O is near me, my heart will beat like this.

.

.

.

July 16, 294 in the Devonian Empire

I found out the cause of the carriage accident. It's not the wheels that are loose, but the spokes of the wheels are melting.

July 17, 294 in the Devonian Empire

Is it the same as melting the office keyhole? ……Could it be H?

July 20, 294 in the Devonian Empire

When I called H, for some reason, she suddenly shouted asking for a vacation. Did she finally go mad?

July 22, 294 in the Devonian Empire

No way H. There's no reason for her to do that.

August 4, 294 in the Devonian Empire

O is a wizard? Is H lying?

September 28, 294 in the Devonian Empire

I don't know what the reason is. O is the culprit. I have to find out about this fact.

September 29, 294 in the Devonian Empire

O is the culprit? Really? Did I fall in love with the girl who killed my Father?

November 30, 294 in the Devonian Empire

O keeps emphasizing that there isn't much time left. She will be leaving soon. No.

December 7, 294 in the Devonian Empire

No!

December 19, 294 in the Devonian Empire

No. No. Do not go!

December 23, 294 in the Devonian Empire

Now it doesn't matter whether O is the culprit or not.

December 26, 294 in the Devonian Empire

It does not matter. So don't go!

December 28, 294 in the Devonian Empire

Don't go, please. Don't go, please.

January 3, 295 in the Devonian Empire

2 more weeks to the Coming of Age Ceremony. I have to find a way to keep O here.

January 10, 295 in the Devonian Empire

Inspector C. Damn it!

The next page is blank. I shook my head. Now Alexander looks at me with sad eyes. I am surprised. Until now, Alexander had thought that I was the culprit who killed my mother and the previous Duke.

Do you still love me as a woman?

I looked at Alexander and threw his diary. Do you lust for the woman who killed your Father? Then?

"......Sister."

He held out his hand to me, I shook it off.

"Not me!"

"Sis."

"I said no!"

"......"

"No, I said......"

Tears streamed down my cheeks. My vision is blurry, I never cry in front of Alexander. I've never shown a weak side like this in front of anyone. I'm not the type of person who would show emotions.

"Wait a minute, Sis. Don't cry."

Alexander's eyes widened in surprise. As if time had stopped, he didn't move. He only blinked as if surprised by the unexpected reaction.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I want you to know. The Investigator showed up, but we can't just cover it up."

"......Hiks."

There are so many things I want to ask. But the only thing that came out of my mouth were sad cries. I looked at Alexander, I didn't even think to wipe the tears that kept flowing.

"You suspect me? Because of that.... ...You, you pick books like that and read them? In front of me!?"

You said you've known it for a long time. Know the truth. So you watch over me.

"......You're a cruel person."

"Sister."

"Do not touch me!"

Rejecting the warm touch, I touched my ear which was boiling with heat. I want to keep covering my ears like this. I don't want to hear Alexander's voice anymore.

"Now I understand. Why do you want me to stay."

"Sis, it's not like that."

"Why? Because you want to see me hanged, right? Have you searched for evidence?"

"Evidence? I've never come across anything like it."

"Okay, don't talk anymore."

I turned my body. Even this is worse than Alexander turning me into a murderer. He had discovered my mother's secret.

My mother is like a butterfly. She looked like she would fly away if anyone tried to reach out.

So I tried hard not to get dumped by her. My mother is so careless.

Now all is in vain. I am tired. I want to get out of here and sleep.

However, Alexander's angry voice revived my fading consciousness. He drew closer behind me. A warm breath hit my ear, he whispered,

"Listen to me. You've read everything, right?"

"......What else should I hear?"

"You think I'm doing this because I want to see my Sister executed?"

He growled like a beast. Eyes that blazed like fire and shone fiercely. We stared at each other as if we were going to tear each other to pieces.

Alexander pushed me. I took a step back but was blocked by the table, no way out. As I was about to step aside, Alexander stopped me with his strong arm.

"Let me go!"

"I don't want to!"

He already knew that I was a wizard, but there was no reason for me not to use magic. I glared at Alexander and let the magic flow into my fingertips. Suddenly, his gaze landed on my fingertips.

"Are you going to attack me?"

How did he know- Did I underestimate him as a knight? I bit my lip. My father who is a mercenary can barely make 3 or 4 fire arrows. But I, naturally, have a very large magic power.

It was easy for me to hide the magic power. But how could he find out the magic that had not been activated? Was he already at a level where his five senses had developed?

"You want to kill me? I wonder how you are going to do it."

"No. I just wanted to sting you."

"Go ahead. Do it."

He closed his eyes. It was such a calm demeanor, he even held my hand. Should I melt his vocal cords so he won't whisper sweet whispers to me anymore?

I thought about it, but then I faded my magic power. For some reason, I don't want to do it.

"I don't think you can do it."

"Life only by your mouth."

"Sis, it was you who stole the Annual Revenue Book. I was wondering what your reasons were for doing it. At that time I needed an excuse to expel Count Lasis, so I let it go."

"......You know everything, but still act naive and pretend to be deceived."

Instead of answering, Alexander just smiled without saying a word. I'm sure no one noticed that night.

Even though Alexander didn't see the process directly, he already knew that I did it.

"......Syringe."

"What syringe?"

Alexander tilted his head. His eyes seemed to know everything, but his mouth spoke as if he didn't.

"That syringe you found in the Duke's Office."

"My Father used to take nutritional supplements from time to time."

It is a lie! Certainly! He did his best to feign ignorance. There was no way the Duke, who prided himself on his strong physique, would receive a nutritional injection.

"You don't want to share it with me anyway."

So let's continue like this. As if to say so, Alexander buried his face in my shoulder. He rubbed his nose at me.

"How much do you know? I didn't kill my Mother."

"It doesn't really matter now."

"Listen. I really......"

"Sis, you killed him or not?"

"......"

"I-"

"Huh? You what?"

Alexander raised his eyes. He looked at me with a strange face. Unintentionally, I put my hand on top of him which was blocking me. The back of his hand which had blue veins protruding, trembled.

I......

I licked my lips to get wet but I didn't know what else to say. My long hair cascaded over my cheeks. Carefully, Alexander raised his hand and stroked my hair.

"3 seconds."

"......"

"I'll kiss you in 3 seconds. If you don't like it, slap my face right now. You can kick my leg too."

3 seconds? Isn't that too short a time to think of anything? Even one blink of an eye will take more than 3 seconds. I turned my gaze to Alexander's ruffled cravat.

Looking up a bit further, I could see its strong jaws trembling slightly. After saying it confidently, he was nervous. The way he looks at me is just as beautiful as the way I look at him, I don't know what to do.

"...Ummm."

I grabbed Alexander by the collar. His eyes were attracted to me helplessly, drew closer. He closed his eyes and opened his lips. Quickly, the sound of breathing pierced my ears.

***

WARNING!! R-18!!

***

He stroked my lower lip softly. He pursed his lips and stuck out his tongue. His thick, wet tongue was stuck as if he didn't know what to do. I pulled back on his cravat.

"......Haa."

Our tongues entwined and there was a wild voice. No one knows who started it. He sucked so hard it felt like my tongue was being pulled out. Occasionally, the roof of my mouth brushed and Alexander let out a growl from his throat.

After roughly inspecting every bump on our tongues, we kissed intensely, but traces of our tongues still remained. Suddenly, his long tongue returned to my mouth.

"Oh... ...Ughhh."

I winced. Alexander opened his eyes and looked at me. He looked at me with the blurry corners of his eyes, and he gently caressed my cheek.

I must have started it, but now it seems I'm the one being devoured. Alexander sucked in the drool running down the corner of my lips like it was nothing. I'm out of breath. Suddenly, my lower abdomen became hot.

We undressed each other and kissed each other on the lips. Having so many buttons is not a hindrance. Repeatedly, after I screw it up. Alexander had untied the straps of my dress and pulled the front of my dress down to my shoulders, then he tore off my waistcoat and slipped it off.

Small nip**es sticking out. When he lowered his hand and slowly touched it, Alexander tilted his head and groaned. He frowned, as if impatiently,

"Hold on tight."

Alexander made me hug his neck. Then, as if I was light as a feather, he lifted me and carried me to the bed. Suddenly, I was lying on the edge of the bed with my legs crossed.

"Do not appear......"

When I slightly shrugged his shoulders and was about to ask, Alexander tucked my dress. When he pulled my pants down, my damp white panties were exposed. His eyes which were blazing with passion swept the place thoroughly. I let go and took a deep breath.

"Ah, what are you doing?"

I asked, pushing his face away. Alexander brought his faraway face to my gaping crotch. It's hot like it's on fire. As I shrug my shoulders and try to close my legs, he grabs my thighs and stretches them out.

"I miss you. Let me take a look."

Do not look. I grumbled a bit. His thick fingers had already slipped into my panties. Through the thin bushes, Alexander who stammered for a moment found a cli**ris.

"Wow!"

Fireworks exploded in my head. I shook my head and gripped the sheets. Seeing my reaction, Alexander twirled my cli**ris and gave a short laugh.

"I can be crazy."

He kept at it, he looked at me with eyes full of passion and anticipation as if he knew what I wanted. When his fingernails scratched my cli**ris lightly, I groaned and tried to get up again. But he pushed my pelvis and started rubbing my cl*t.

"I like it... Do you like it?"

He asked worriedly. It was as if he wasn't sure what he was doing was the right way. I nod hard. Alexander's eyes widened slightly, and he swapped the fingers he used with his thumbs, moving them back and forth.

"......Ah!"

A long finger clenched between clenched fists. Not moving, he felt uncomfortable, so he stood up and took off my panties. The thin panties were torn without any resistance.

"Here, a gift."

He put the panties into my hand. It was so wet it was hard to touch. Annoyed, I threw the panties away, whereupon Alexander buried his nose in the bushes and laughed.

"... Don't be there! Don't laugh!"

"I don't want to."

"Don't talk! Don't...!"

"I said no."

Every time he opens his mouth, his breath touches my feminine area. I hate Alexander, I tug at his silky black hair but instead, he puts his finger and wanders there as if nothing happened.

"Ah!"

That place, that place that was already glistening with the liquid of love, he ate it while inserting his long thick fingers without difficulty. Alexander blinked his reddened eyes as if to prove that this was his first experience.

"This is crazy."

"......"

"Add one more."

"Ughhh..."

Ughhh.

"Sorry, but I have to put it in. Shouldn't we widen it?"

His fingers fumbling on the inner walls had grown to two. Wild. The wild screeching sound was disgusting.

"Oh... ...Sh#t!"

Alexander gritted his teeth as if he couldn't take it anymore. He inserted his arrogant-looking nose into my femininity and took a deep breath. Then he stuck out his tongue and rubbed my cli**ris.

"Yes! To-Tongue!"

"Tongue?"

He followed my words and sighed again. His fingers kept going in and out. Alexander lowered his head slightly and sucked the liquid from it happily.

Every time he moved, his sharp nose poked my cli**ris. It was a very big stimulus. No matter how much my back rebelled and made noise, Alexander's face which was stuck in my crotch still didn't let go.

As he drank the liquid of love while letting out a groan, Alexander stuck out his tongue and licked me as if he couldn't stand the delicious and sweet taste. As if, instinctively he already knew that the more he did that, the more liquid love would come out.

"Again, give again."

"Ah, no."

This was such a childish conversation, Alexander stuck his tongue out at the swollen place. My reflexes twitched, and he stroked my body as if trying to calm me down.

"Not this one......"

I whined. Alexander raised his head as if he was trying to poke into the deepest part with his tongue and lick all the love liquid there.

"How come you're already exhausted? Even though I haven't done anything."

.

.

.


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?