Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Chapter 19

***

WARNING!! R-18!!

***

I crawled under the table and smoothed my skirt. I can't even breathe hard. I covered my mouth with both hands and saw Alexander come in and take off his practice shirt.

Luckily the room is spacious. The distance from where he stood to the table was very far. Alexander does not know I am hiding here. Even so, from here even I can see the wrinkles on his forehead.

"......Finally."

He took a deep breath. His clothes were scattered on the floor. I hear Alexander sitting on the couch. He unbuckled his pants, then his pants also fell to the floor.

Alexander became nak#d and leaned on the couch. His body was beautiful and solid as if his nak#d body had been carved from plaster. With every move he made, the muscles between his thick chest and toned stomach were exposed. Unconsciously, I swallowed my saliva and quickly checked Alexander's expression to see if he had heard my voice. However, Alexander's expression did not change. He lifted one of his legs and placed it on the armrest of the couch. His big white legs trembled slightly.

After lying down for a while and resting, he slowly got up. As a result, Alexander's pen#s were visible, I saw all of that from behind the table and shook my head, trying to divert my eyes from something the size of a baby's fist.

Alexander lowered his hand and grabbed his pen#s. The color was slightly darker than his pure white skin, he slowly shook it. His protruding pen#s grew bigger as his hand movements got faster.

"......Oh, damn it!"

Alexander made a groaning sound like he was in pain, and he continued to rub the tip of his pen#s roughly. Because he has a large physique, his pen#s are also large. Even if he held it in his thick palm, he still couldn't cover it all. His pen#s were strained for a long time.

"Haa..."

He leaned back. There was a frown on his handsome face as if he had the great pleasure, despite the awkward and rough thing his hands did. I never imagined that I would hide like this and watch him mas##rbate.

Come to think of it, this year he turned 20 years old, this was the age when he had passionate se*ual desires. I can only continue to silently hide here.

Alexander let out a groan, shaking his pen#s up and down. Strangely his moaning voice sounded languid but sexy. His masculine chin line is lifted up. His lips opened and closed repeatedly.

He tilted his head, I could see his long toes too. What his hand was currently holding was now a slightly red color as if it was about to explode.

"......Ah, oops!"

His tes##cles shook to and fro every time his waist shook. His pen#s rubbing against dry palms showed a challenging size. With one hand, he held his pen#s as if to squeeze it, and with the other, he gripped the sofa.

How could a man who seemed cold and stiff look so lewd? I just found out about it.

Every time the hand holding the pen#s moved up and down, the moans got louder. With his eyes closed and his lips biting hard, Alexander kept his voice down. But, it still couldn't prevent a sharp sound that sounded like a beast's.

"......Opheee... Liaaa! Ah...!!"

Alexander shrugged his shoulders as if he had reached satisfaction. He let out a low groan and removed his hand from his pen#s. As soon as he woke up, grayish spe#m was flowing down his stomach. A thick distinctive aroma permeates the room.

With the tip of his finger, Alexander wiped off the remaining spe#m that had splashed on his downy debris. For a moment he sat back, covering his face with his hands clean of spe#m fluid. Even after he eja##lated, his pen#s was still erect, pressed against his navel. The remnants of his dried spe#m were visible on his still-red pen#s.

Then, Alexander got up from the sofa and went to the bathroom. He turned on the faucet. I heard the sound of running water in the bath. I finally straightened my stiff back as I heard the bathroom door shut and then voices from inside the bathroom.

As I lowered my eyes, I realized that I had unconsciously squeezed my dress hard enough to make my knuckles turn white. My dress got ugly because it was wrinkled. I pushed back the chair and stepped off the table. Now, without Alexander, the room was silent as if nothing had happened, except for his practice clothes which were scattered randomly on the floor. Even so, the hot feeling and smell of spe#m that came out still remained. As if I was running, my breath felt short and I immediately returned to my room.


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?