Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Chapter 10

The 'drinking' time this time was not so peaceful. Alexander must be very tired, he yawned after 'drinking' one glass. I took the blanket that Henrietta had brought for me after I said earlier that the Duke's study was a little cold, but I just put it on the back of the sofa without wearing it.

"Aren't you cold, Sis? What if you catch a fever?"

"I've said it before, I'm not as fragile as you think."

"Oh, of course."

"Yes, of course."

Alexander smirked and gave a short laugh as I imitated what he said. Northerners 'drink' like drinking plain water. Now he has finished more than 10 glasses. He looks a little drunk. His eyes were a little red.

"...Alexander."

"Alex."

"......"

"I think it's time for you to call my first name, Sis."

Hmm, I don't understand. He seems to be trying to get close to me for some reason, but I want to keep my distance from Alexander, anyway 3 years from now I will leave.

–Once you get close, you won't be able to escape easily–

"I'm still not ready to call you that."

The 'drink' that the North people like is very strong and it's too strong for me. I woke up touching my cheeks which were very red, redder than Alexander's. Even though I only drank 2 glasses. I'm sleepy and feel tired. I want to lie in bed.

The blanket fell to the floor, I left Duke's study without paying any heeding it. This time, Alexander made no attempt to stop me. His intense gaze always followed me every time I took a step.

And I kept walking to my room, pretending not to see him as usual.


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?