Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

13, Study Group (Above)


 Then we arrived at the family restaurant.
 I was shown to a box seat by a waitress who was freaked out by my face.

"Then, senpai and I will sit on this side!"

 Pushed by Touka, I was seated in the back seat.

"Then, Aniki should sit in the middle so that he can see the studies on both sides of him, Asakura-senpai should sit in front of Yuuji-senpai, and Hasaki-senpai will sit on the aisle side."

"That's good"

 Asakura sat in front of me, just as Touka had said.

"Then I guess I'm in the middle."

"I'm over here, huh"

 Following Ike, Hasaki also sits down.
 She looked somewhat disappointed at the time.
 Maybe she wanted to sit in front of Touka.

 Touka watched with satisfaction as everyone was seated, then nodded.
 She is giving the impression that she has done some work, but the study group is just getting started.

"Does anyone want anything to eat besides a drink bar?"

 Asakura asks, reaching for the call button on the table.

 Everyone shakes their heads.
 Seeing that, Asakura used the call button to call the waiter and ordered a drink bar for the number of people.

"Then I'll get my drinks first. Ah, I'll get Yuuji-senpai's drink, too."

 Touka stood up and said to me.

"Sorry, I count on you."

"Yes, count on me."

 Touka was in a good mood and headed for the drink bar corner.

"Ah, then should I get Haruma and Asakura-kun's share?"

 Hasaki asked the two of them.

"Thanks, I'll have a Cola!"

"I'll have the oolong tea, please"

 Asakura and Ike answer.

"Yeah, wait a minute then."

 She said, and then she went after Touka.

"...Sounds like it's going well."

 At the table, where only the boys were present, Ike muttered sincerely.

"What are you talking about?"

"Of course it is your relationship with Touka, right?"

"What else is there besides that in this current situation?"

 Ike said as a matter of course, and Asakura with a wry smile.
 Ah, I see, that's what I thought.

 Both of them think that Touka and I are real lovers, so this is the kind of reaction they would have.

"Yeah, thanks to you."

"Touka is so selfish and cheeky that I always thought she was just trying to get Yuji in trouble, but I didn't expect her to go and get the drinks."

"I'm jealous of you seriously..."

 I was about to reply to their words, but just then I saw Touka coming back to her seat.
 She took one glass in each hand and held one out to me.

"Please, senpai. It's the usual one."

"Thank you. I appreciate it "

 I answer and take it.
 I immediately took a sip, which was unmistakably black coffee.
 As I put the glass on the desk, Ike, with a grin on his face, says.

"Come to think of it, Touka never asked Yuuji what he wanted to drink."

"So you know what your boyfriend likes... super praiseworthy."

 Asakura looked at Touka as if he was impressed.

"Well, like a maiden's heart that wants to know everything about the person she loves? It's like that ♡"

 Touka makes a couple's appeal here. 

"He~eh, Tomoki-kun, you like coffee. I remember it too."

 Hasaki, who had returned before I knew it, placed a glass in front of each of Ike and Asakura.

"...Remembering what he likes, Yuuji-senpai is just your classmate, what are you planning to do, Hasaki-senpai?"

 Touka, who has a rather sharp way of saying things,

"I just thought there might be a chance that I could get a drink for him. Don't worry about it, Touka-chan. I'm not trying to get your nice boyfriend."

 With a slightly sad sounding voice, Hasaki said with a wry smile.
 I guess it is.
 It is Touka, not me, that Hasaki wants to be friends with. 

 Touka looked at Hasaki suspiciously for a few seconds, then exhaled heavily,

"If that's the case, that's fine. ...Well then, let the study session begin! If I don't understand something, I'll ask you to teach me ♡"

"As much as I can understand "

 In response to my answer, Touka said with a disapproving pout of her lips, "Eh, please say something more reliable."


 Then, for the next hour or so, we each worked on our own studies.
 That said, Ike was so busy teaching Hasaki and Asakura that he hardly seemed to be able to study on his own.

 Incidentally, Touka also asked me twice about something she did not understand, but it was a problem I could manage to answer.

"...By the way, senpai is pretty smart"

 As I was answering the question for the second time, Touka said, impressed.

"Yuuji is a brilliant student who placed seventh in last year's final exams."

 And for some reason, Ike proudly says.

"Eh, 7th place! Isn't it amazing, senpai! ...But I don't understand why Aniki is so smug."

 After a supremely obvious retort,

"Even so, to think Yuuji-senpai is also smart... it's wonderful. I fell in love with you all over again ♡"

 Touka said as she looks at me with an upward glance.

 Seeing us, Ike smiles and nods, and Hasaki smiles vaguely.

 And――.

"It's a little late for it, but... Remember, the first thing I said was no flirting..."

 Asakura was holding his head in his hands and muttering in a voice full of despair.