Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!

Part 6

I helped Saikawa to stand for the time being, and waited for Hikawa to come back.

"My bad, he got away. Sorry."

It seems that he escaped to the alley when the distance increased a little, and he gave up the pursuit.

"Oh, no, thank you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience..."

Saikawa kept bowing her head.

"For now, I think we should go to the store to explain the situation. Saikawa also... still wearing that uniform."

When I said that, Saikawa's face turned bright red,

"T-That's right! I was dressed like this in front of the seniors!"

Perhaps realizing it now, she rushed back to the store.

"Then, we'll explain it to the store staff, Hikawa."

"Ou, before it gets too big"

When Hikawa and I met with the store owner, we talked about what had just happened. He immediately understood the situation and asked Saikawa to leave immediately. It seems that the store has the rule to deal with customers who cause trouble, because it is often seen as a kind of store.

And as for the suspicious person, one oddly matching piece of information was brought to my attention.

"A second-year student in the Department of Visual Arts?"

"Yes, that's right. I don't know his name, though..."

Although he was a regular customer of the store, she said she could not identify his name because he did not have a member's card. However, based on his conversation and the witnesses of other store workers, there was no doubt about his school, department, and grade.

"What can I say? That's what it was about."

"Yes, I'm really sorry for doubting you..."


Saikawa had bowed her head many times.

I had thought that Saikawa had been very wary of me when we first met and when I joined the club, but I hadn't realized that there was a story behind it.

"It's unusual for Hashiba to be under such suspicion."

As Hikawa said, it could be called a valuable experience. But it's something I'd like to avoid as much as possible.

"So, if you don't feel safe going home, would you like to take refuge at my place?"

"Y-Yes... I think it's a shared house, right, with Aki-san and Nanako-san."

If you've heard about it, it's easy to talk about. If you go to a man's house, it will be difficult to evacuate because of what happened.

"All right, let's get a move on."


Previous | Table of Contents | Next