Soen na Osananajimi to Isekai de wa Kekkon Shite Iru Yumewomita ga, Sorekara Osananajimi no Yousu ga Okashii ndaga?

Author: Kataribe Masayuki

Translated by MTL and Dobelyu Wai
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you


Suspect "Myself"

 

 

 At first I thought I was dreaming.

 It's hard to say what the dream was about, but it was the best dream I've had recently, and one that I can no longer have these days.

 That dream was the beginning of the end of my estrangement from Amane, but now I'm having the same dream every day, about that dream...... I can't be brazen enough to have that dream.

 So... I confess that when I'm not dreaming with Amane, I'll sneak a peek~ or so that's my plan.

 

 No... I feel guilty, of course...

 But... There is certainly a part of me that can't resist the urge to see it again... To be honest, I can't deny that I was in agony.

 Last night, for the first time in a long time, I thought I was having "that dream" that I had normally hoped for myself, having fallen asleep without the benefit of the "dream book" involved.

 

 That's why... I am so healed by the sight of Amane sleeping on the futon with me, with her innocent sleeping face and sleeping on my arm~ It was all I could think of.

 Even with my sleepy head, I can feel the warmth and softne*s of her body, which no pillow can match, and her sleeping face, which I can look at so closely, makes ...... everything seem insignificant.

 …… But I think my arms are getting a little numb from being pillowed all the time.

 It's as chilling as if it were reality……………… Reality?

 

"……Eh?"

"Unyu?"

 

 Perhaps in response to my voice, Amane also woke up and opened her eyes slightly ...... and our gazes meet at a very close distance.

 

“……………”

“……………”

"Ehehe..."

"Eh? A-Are??"

   

 And... Amane smiles and hugs me.

 It was very similar to that dream, with the most soothing smile and gestures of unconditional pampering... Are? I wonder if this is a dream after all~ or so I thought.

 The Amane in my arms is so realistic, but it loses its sense of reality...

 Is it okay then? In this state…….

 

“………… Eh? Eeh !? Are !?”

 

 However, the temptation of the devil... Or rather, the moment I was about to be defeated by my own desire and lu*t, Amane, who had just come back to herself, raised her voice and hurriedly moved away from me.

 And the whole body of Amane who was hiding in the futon...

 The che*t of the blouse was carelessly opened, and her slender legs were fully visible... Having a glimpse of the Dangerous Zone means...

 

"A-Amane !? Below, below!"

"Eh, EEH !? EEEEH !? WHAT'S THIS !?"

 

 Amane finally noticed her outfit when I pointed it out to her, and she hurriedly grabbed the futon and covered her entire body, not just the lower half of her body, but also her head.

 ...... I hate myself for being a little disappointed in such a situation.

 Then, for a while, there is a period of silence that seems like the end of the world....

 

“……………………”

“…………………… Ne~e, Yumeji-kun …… can I ask you...... to be honest with me?”

"...Ye... Yes..."

"What did you ............ do to me?"

 

 In that split second, I get a stomach ache that makes me think I might have a stomach upset... That much pressure was felt from the futon in front of me.

 Falsehoods will not be tolerated ...... as I have been implicitly warned so.......

 Since ancient times, it is said that in such cases, it is always the man's fault ...... I guess in Amane's mind, it means that I did something to her sleeping self ......

 

"W-Wait a minute... I'd like to ask you on the contrary... How much do Amane remember?"

"......... After I was saved from the dream demon, and then I came here to thank you for your help... I guess? From there, my memory is cut off..."

 

 That means it's not so different from mine.

 After that, Amane fell asleep, perhaps because she was relieved to be saved, or perhaps because she was tired, so I gave up the bed to Amane....

 ...... A-Are? What happened to me from there??

 I can assure you that Amane was properly dressed at the time, and most importantly, she was wearing a skirt. And by the way, I was also wearing a neat top...

 The more I ponder it... the more I have no recollection of what I was doing at the end.

 The woman who slept first was half n*ked, and there was only one man in this room who would have slept later ...... You have only one culprit, only one suspect that can be called a suspect!!

 

 I get the sensation that all of my blood is going down ...... No way ......... No way am I ...... to sleeping Amane??

 I can't believe in myself ...... mostly because I also have a record of doing a lot of things in the dream......

 

"Eh... No... No way..."

 

 As I turn blue in disbelief, Amane stares at me wrapped up in the futon.

 Her face is dyed bright red can be seen...

 

"Well... since you saved my life, I thought I'd like to thank you..."

"…………H-Hmm"

"When I'm sleeping………………"

"Uguh!?"

 

 Guilt, a huge blade with such an inscription pierced the gut of my stomach.

 I don't remember, but is it possible that I've done something unbelievable!?

 If so, what am I supposed to do!? How can I atone to Amane!?

 So if you're saying you've turned your childhood friend into prey because you lust*d after her ...... is it seppuku!? Is there no other way but to commit seppuku!? 

 

 But... As I stumbled around in confusion, a piece of notepaper fell from the desk where I had bumped into it.

 

"? What's this……"

 

 I took one look at the note and handed it to Amane, who was still wrapped in the futon silently.

 The note shows a hint of someone anticipating the current situation and laughing at the outcome, and Amane, like me, has a blue streak on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 I got Yumeji-kun's top and Amane-chan's skirt!

 

 Let's offer a lively morning as payment

 

                      Phantom Thief Swordsman The Sound of a Beautiful Bell

 

 

 

 That reminds me.

 Indeed, Suzu-nee who called me yesterday said she was "on her way" and actually came to help us in the dream.

 In other words... there was a third party in this room after we fell asleep...

 

""Suzu-nee~~~~~~~~~~ !!""

 

 The direction of anger between childhood friends echoed through the early Sunday morning hours.