Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

3, Shaved Head


 And after school.
 I was about to join Touka and then leave.

 I was met with discreetly curious glances from students who also seemed to be on their way out of school.
 I suppose it can't be helped.

 Touka has already become a celebrity in the school with her gorgeous appearance, top grades, and excellent communication skills.

 And, if I do say so myself, I'm pretty famous too.
 My eyes are bad, my face is scary, and I'm not very good at talking.
 Thanks to that, as a result of the rumors that had been spread, I had become feared by all the students in this school.

 I looked at her, thinking that Touka would be in a bad mood if she received this kind of stare.
 She looked perfectly normal expression.

 No, on the contrary, she even seemed to be enjoying herself a little.
 I wondered why, and then thought back to the fact that a beautiful girl like Touka must be used to this kind of gaze.

 ......I can't get used to the jealousy-filled stares from the boys who always seem to be saying, "How dare you to our Ike...... gugigyi".

"Ah! Aniki*! Thank you for your hard work!" (*Note: a big brother (someone who is considered one's senior))

 As I was thinking about that, a voice called out to me from the ground.
 When I turned around at the voice, I saw a shaved head dashing towards me.

 That shaved head is Kai Rekka.
 He was a freshman on the soccer team, a junior who I had beaten up and come to understand. 

 I stopped and waited for Kai to come to me,

"Senpai? What are you stopping for? Hurry up and let's go home?"

 She said with a blank expression.

"Isn't it okay to talk a little?"

"I don't want to talk to him one bit, though?"

 I said, this time she is in a blatantly grumpy mood.

 Touka hates Kai.
 I don't blame her for feeling that way.
 Besides, one aspect of her dislike for Kai is for my sake, so I'm grateful for that.

"Hello, Aniki! Are you on your way home now?"

 However, despite Touka's resistance, Kai arrived at the place where we were.

"Yeah, I'm on my way home. Also, it's Tomoki, not Aniki."

"Yes, Aniki!"

 Kai had a refreshing smile on his well-toned face. He gave a good reply, but I was surprised to see that my words didn't seem to reach him at all.
 And I was impressed by the fact that even with a shaved head, a good-looking man is still a good-looking man.

"Yikes, Tomoki makes the freshman call him "Aniki"?"
"Whoa, that first-year kid is so cute "
"It looks like it's Tomoki's fault that Kai got a shaved head?"
"Seriously, he's the devil, Tomoki Yuuji..."

 As they were looking at Kai, I heard the whispers of the students around me.
 ...... No, wait a minute.
 If they were listening properly to the conversation we just had, they wouldn't think so, right?

"Hey, Kai-kun. Got a minute?"

 Then Touka, standing next to him, spoke to Kai.

"Ah, you're here too, Touka? Good work, are you going home now?"

 Kai, who had also noticed Touka, asked her that.
 I could see at a glance that Touka's mood was getting worse when she heard those words.

"...You know, when you call Yuuji-senpai "Aniki", other students look at him strangely. Don't you understand that? It's annoying but fine to respect and admire senpai.... But if you're going to cause trouble for my lover again ―― Seriously, can you stay away?"

 At Touka's words, Kai fell silent and listened to the voices around him.
 Hearing the bad rumors about me that I can still hear, he glared at the people around him with a snapping expression for a moment, and then quickly turned his head down as if ashamed of his actions.

 Then he looks me and Touka in the eye.
 After taking a deep breath, Kai opened his mouth.

"I'll behave myself. I'm sorry, Tomoki-senpai.... And Touka, too. I'm sorry. If you hadn't warned me, I wouldn't have noticed. Thank you."

 Kai bowed his head toward me and Touka.
 The Kai of a while ago would have just stuck to what he thought was right without listening to what others said, but now he is able to admit his mistakes and apologize.

 That's very nice, I thought.

 I looked at Touka and saw that she was clicking her tongue in annoyance.
 Touka was probably confused when he was being so honest.

"But I have a request."

 Raising his head, Kai said to me.
 I nodded silently and urged him onward.

"...When it's just the two of us. Can I call you 'Aniki'?"

 Kai muttered in embarrassment, his cheeks blushing.

 Just a few days ago, all he had was hate, anger, and fear to me.
 Now he adores me so much, doesn't he.

 ...... I was honestly happy about that.

"Do what you want "

 When I answered, Kai smiled broadly and then said.

"Yes, thank you very much, Tomoki-senpai!"

"Ou. We'll be leaving then. Kai, do your best at club activities."

"Yes! Well then, excuse me! Both of you, be careful on your way back!"

 Kai bowed at my words and then went back to the ground.
 It's not every day that I get a junior who treats me so well.

 With that in mind, next to me who sees off Kai's back.

"That damn yandere shaved head... To give my senpai an amorous glance, did he think he can get away with that?"

 Touka muttered as she glared at Kai's back.

"No, like I said before. I don't think that’s the case."

 When I replied in a daze, Touka glared at me sharply.
 I meet her gaze.

 After staring at each other for a few seconds... Touka blushed and averted her gaze.
 Then, with a dissatisfied expression on her face, she sighed deeply.

"...It looks like I must get a grip on this one."

"Don't worry, I don't think Kai will cause any more trouble."

 I said that to Touka...


"Tomoki-kun. And Ike-san.... I have a little talk about Kai-kun. Do you have a moment?"


 A third person called out to me from behind.

 Touka and I both turned to look at the voice at the same time.
 There was a beautiful female teacher, Makiri Chiaki-sensei.

 Looking at her cold and stern expression ――.


"Look, because that guy, we are going to get trouble, right?"


 For some reason, she looked somewhat happy, with a mischievous expression on her face.
 Touka said so.