Chapter 2 We are confused by our feelings 



Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translations and the translators keep alive. Thank you.

Part 1

     Suddenly, Tsurayukis fiancé appears.

    Her name is Jishouji Sayuri, and she is his childhood, and parents of both of them have vowed their future together. However, Tsurayuki was not convinced of the relationship, and she finally rushed to the place where he was running away.

    The purpose seemed to be to get along with Tsurayuki and bring him back to his parents' house. However, the important thing is that Tsurayuki himself has no intention of doing so, and it seems that she is currently "in the process of capturing".

    The reason why there are so many hearsay estimates is that Tsurayuki said very little about the situation, and Sayuri-san is just sticky to Tsurayuki, and I could only guess their relationship from the many lines that appeared. Well, although, there's nothing we can do about it when we hear it...

    Anyway, Sayuri-san may have been staying somewhere for a long time since she suddenly appeared, and sometimes she came to the share house and started to flirt with Tsurayuki, also known as "Tsu-kun". …….

    "... Hey, first, could you explain?"

    Tsurayuki uttered a quiet but dull voice.

    Winter is a time for hot pot. It's cheap, delicious, and nutritious, so in this share house, it was standard to have a hot pot at least three times a week.

    So today, at the end of the year when the weather is still very cold, is the perfect day for hotpot, and it should be a fun time for the hotpot-loving members of the share house.

    Tsurayuki's expression was distorted, and his temples were quivering.

    "Why did Sayuri-nee also naturally sitting around the hotpot!?"

    The reason for this was Sayuri-san, who was always smiling and snuggled up next to Tsurayuki.

    "Well, it’s fine, right. I just wanted to eat with Tsu-kun."

    "It's not fine. I mean, why are you guys so frankly OK with it!"

    When an attack came to all of us,

    "No, I mean... she said she'd like to join us."

    "It feels bad to hinder her...right."

    "I got a little more money for the ingredients ~"

    Everyone replied, "Even if you told me about that."

    "You all have been bought off, huh..."

    Tsurayuki dropped his shoulders.

    "Ha~a... Every day I spend all my time working on something I'm not familiar with, and when I'm done, I get this, and there's no time to relax..."

    To Tsurayuki who frowned,

    "Tsu-kun... are you really that disturbed by me...?"

    Sayuri-san asked with moist eyes.

    "N-No... it's not that far, but there are some degrees."

    When Tsurayuki hurriedly denied it, Sayuri-san's expression brightened.

    "I'm so glad, I thought Tsu-kun hated me. Let's eat, let's eat ~"

    She dexterously separated the ingredients in the pot with her chopsticks and brought the shiitake mushroom to Tsurayuki's mouth.

    "Here, Ah~n"

    "I'm not gonna do that!"

    "Eh~, I used to do that for you ~. Oh, I see. Do you want me to give a fuu-fuu first?"

    "I-If you do that, I definitely won’t eat it!"

    So far, all the other members, including myself, stopped our chopsticks and watched what happened.

    Of course, it was a surprise that Tsurayuki had such a relationship with a woman, but more than that, it was a rare scene to see such a stubborn and blunt man being played to such an extent.

    And this sweet exchange apparently had an effect on the girls as well,

    "Kyoya-kun"

    Shinoaki picked up a konnyaku with her chopsticks,

    "Here"

    She brought it gently to my mouth.

    "Here, you said, um, Shinoaki?"

    "Here"

    Ah, this is the kind that stays like this until you eat it.

    As expected, I felt embarrassed to do it here, but I also wondered if I should refuse outright.

    Eventually, after much hesitation,

    "Hamu... Nn"

    I ate it.

    "Delicious?"

    "Uh, yeah... it's delicious."

    "I'm glad, I'll take more if you tell me."

    Shinoaki is ready and stands by with her chopsticks.

    “……………………”

    And.

    Another girl was watching the scene with cold eyes.

    "... Nanako, what are you staring at so much?"

    "Nothing. Ah, Kyoya, do you want me to take those fish balls?"

    "Ah, yeah"

    At first, I tried to escape from Shinoaki's silent pressure and turned my attention to Nanako.

    However,

    "Kyoya, here"

    Nanako brought the fish balls directly to my mouth, not on a plate.

    "... What are you doing?"

    "Here, Ah~n"

    “………”

    You're going to compete for something like this!

    Naturally, Shinoaki was watching this. Her face was expressionless, but she didn't seem to be smiling either. She was looking at me ~~~~~~~~~ intently.

    But in front of Nanako, who is looking at me with a big smile, I can't even say that I can't do that. After all, I had already responded to Shinoaki's "Ah~n" first.

    …… This is once at a time.

    "Hamu..."

    I took a bite of the fish balls that had been brought to me.

    "Fufu~n, was it delicious?"

    Nanako said with a bit of pride and glanced over at Shinoaki.

    "......... Mu"

    Perhaps it was because she was provoked face to face, Shinoaki also looked a little angry,

    "Kyoya-kun, Here, Ah~n"

    This time, she clearly pointed the ingredient towards me.

    "Kyoya, look here, Ah~n"

    At the same time, Nanako's chopsticks extended from the other side.

    "I think it’s enough!"

    I was forced to escape from the "Ah~n " attack, as the loop was completely continuous.

    (What is this, Shinoaki aside, what’s wrong with Nanako, is it a rivalry...?)

    Up until now, she has been teased me about being with Shinoaki, but I feel like at some point, she is going to get annoyed or get pushy, like this time.

    If I think about it without preconceptions, what it points to is limited.

    (...That isn't the case)

    Until now, Nanako hadn't acted like this before, and I've never shown that kind of attitude either.

    No matter how insensitive I am, it would be self-conscious of me to think about what Nanako would do to me over something like this.

    I think it was probably a warning to me that Shinoaki and I were flirting too much in public. It's true that we've had too much contact lately.

    (Let's be careful... and what happened to Tsurayuki?)

    In front of me, I saw Tsurayuki who had hollow eyes had already been "fuu-fuu" and "ah~n" many times to eat his food.

    "You look like you're having fun, Kyoya..."

    "It's not fun, but Tsurayuki looks really tough..."

    Two men sighing in a situation they don't quite understand each other.

    It should have been a very enviable scene if you take it normally, but we ended up being exhausted without knowing the taste of the hot pot.


<< Previous Table of Content Next >>