Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

WARNING!! R-18!!

***

Chapter 22

"...Alex."

I smiled faintly and I gently rubbed his stomach muscles. Alexander lay beneath me, staring at me through clenched teeth until his chin was sticking out. The corners of his eyes were bloodshot, and his gaze that was only focused on me was hot.

"......"

He held his breath and brought his clenched hands to his lips. Every texture of his skin that came into contact with my fingertips felt smooth yet firm. His pen#s which was attached to the top of the navel was already leaking fluid.

I held his pen#s then lowered my hand down, far down. I tried to touch his bushes, and also tried to draw circles on his thighs with my finger. Every time Alexander let out a groan and tilted his head, the protruding adam's apple on his neck rose and fell with difficulty.

"What kind of torture is this?"

When I was on top of his thick thighs and our bodies touched, Alexander seemed ready to let go of his sanity at any moment. As if contemplating whether or not he would lay me down again, his deep, sunken eyes traced every nook and cranny of my body.

"Just a fun game?"

A large hand approached me and grabbed my bu#t tightly. Traces of dry spe#m and liquid love remain between my feet. After showering, we sleep hugging each other without having s*x, but as soon as I wake up, he's rubbing his pen#s on my back.

Since we were 'in touch', Alexander seemed not to know the word tired. Even though he had ejacu**ted a few moments ago, his pen#s which was the size of a baby's arm seemed as if it had not yet released all of its strength.

Obviously, he'll be back on the move. But it seems my stamina consumption is really bad. I also lay Alexander, trying to touch him. I want to tease him a little. I wonder why he likes to bury his face between my legs so much.

"Ah, wait! What are you doing—"

Alexander fell silent. That's because I grabbed his pen#s that was spewing spe#m out of nowhere. I lowered my head and tried to bring his pen#s closer to my lips. His pen#s which was already engulfed with the heat turned red and stood up excitedly.

"Ah! Ah, no! It's dirty."

"It's dirty? But you always su*k me like this."

I tilted my head. His pen#s touched my chin then touched my cheek. I can feel Alexander's unique scent, the soapy scent I'm used to. I pressed the tip of his pen#s with my fingertips.

"Oh, please......"

With his mouth open, it wouldn't be strange for him to be drooling. Even though he said 'no', his eyes seemed to show that he was looking forward to this. His eyes were filled with desire clouded over.

I rocked his pen#s up and down slowly. Alexander has a very lewd face.

"I don't think it's all going to fit in the mouth."

I grabbed it with both hands and measured its size. It's not only thick but also unusually long. I guess even if I could put it all in, I wouldn't necessarily be able to move up and down.

Carefully, I opened my lips. I stuck out my tongue and tried to lick the clear liquid that was coming out of the tip, but Alexander got up as if he couldn't take it anymore.

"It's amazing!"

Because of that, his huge pen#s slapped my chin. It's not painful, but it feels weird. I narrowed my eyes.

"......You hit me?"

"Oh, no. I didn't mean that. Ophelia......"

He looked at me with imploring eyes. His face was more relaxed than before as if his joy couldn't be extinguished just by holding it. Wearily, I tilted my head to the side, and my eyes turned to the hand that was holding his pen#s. His strong shoulders filled with strength visibly trembled.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"......You're mean."

"Huh? Say it. Or I won't understand."

I said with a smile. How can I be blatant by provoking Alexander like this? His pen#s is getting bigger and bigger. I looked at it in amazement. It didn't look as strange as when it exploded.

"Ugh, you don't have to. So come on down."

"Really? That's not the answer I wanted......"

I muttered like that, grabbed his pen#s, and shook it. Alexander's expression turned ugly. Then a low moaning sound came from my throat, and the liquid flowed from my but**cks.

"......Wet. And you're still on top of my thighs."

Alexander muttered with hot eyes. I could feel my thighs getting wet.

He grabbed my body without giving me a chance to put his pen#s in my mouth. Suddenly, something that slipped out of my hand stabbed my stomach.

"Did you have fun? I guess it's my turn now."

"......Too bad. Up until now, you've always just done what you wanted."

"Still, you did well. So give me a gift."

He grabbed my le*s and spread them apart. I guess it was fine to put it that way, but apparently not to Alexander. He grabbed my che*t and buried his face in it.

"Gift, ah! What gift do you want?"

It was as if a star was bouncing before my eyes as he spun my ni**le. Even though there were already many 'marks' there, Alexander still su##ed my che*t, as if all that was not enough.

"I want you not to tell me to stop until I want to myself."

"I don't want to be like that, ah......!"

He didn't even give me a chance to answer. Suddenly Alexander entered my deepest place. Aren't you exaggerating in teasing me? The size of his pen#s was even bigger than before.

Unknowingly, I felt full inside. He still buried his face in my che*t, then he sighed softly.

As Alexander starts moving someone knocks on the door. I lifted my head, surprised. But Alexander didn't care and kept concentrating on moving.

"Ah, wait a moment! ...Alex, there are people outside......"

"Then?"

He lifted his upper body and touched my head. Then he swallowed my lips. For a moment I couldn't say what I wanted to say. I tapped his shoulder again and again. Alexander frowned and released me.

"Master! Master!"

Someone outside starts calling Alexander. The knock gradually became louder. I glanced at Alexander, wiping my drooling lips. He stared at the door with a ferocious gaze.

"Don't scream like that! Just tell me what's wrong."

Alexander exclaimed loudly. After Alexander spoke, finally the sound of knocking stopped.

"Master! Please come out for a moment, just a moment."

"Huh, damn it!"

Alexander gently stroked my cheek and pulled his pen#s out. Then he pulled the sheets that had been pushed to the corner of the bed to cover me. He got off the bed and put on his pants which fell to the floor.

"What happened?"

Alexander asked, he only opened the door to stick his head out. A man who looked like one of the maids exclaimed, and breathlessly said,

"Ma-Master. Henrietta, Henrietta is dead."

"......What?"

"At the back of the Manor...... A servant who was clearing the snow found her buried in a pile of snow."

"I'm going there. Is the investigator there yet?"

"Not yet, but the Butler has already sent someone to inform him."

After saying that he would come out after changing clothes, Alexander told the servant to leave. Then he closed the door and went back to bed.

"......Henrietta is dead?"

I asked, wrapping myself in the blanket. Alexander nodded with a pale face.

"Huh, how come?"

"I don't know either. I guess I should go down and find out."

"No, someone must have killed her."

Even though Henrietta was an ignorant person, she was not a child who would make a fatal mistake. I bit my lip. Henrietta, who was alive yesterday, is now gone.

"Well, isn't she a person to be hated here and there? Catching the killer is the job of the investigators, so sister, just rest."

Alexander stops me while I try to wear my clothes. But I don't want to wait in this warm room comfortably.

"We will go together."

"Sis."

"I want to go."

"It's a corpse. You might be surprised."

He pulled me and laid me on the bed. Isn't it too much for him to constantly cover me? Not that I've never seen a corpse, I've seen it once or twice.

"It's okay. I'm in."

When I refused to budge, Alexander frowned. So what will you do? He couldn't stop me anymore.

"All right. Dress warmly."

I returned to my room and came down with a new dress and coat. Alexander, who was waiting for me downstairs, let me go first and then he followed behind me, afraid I would fall.

Henrietta's body was found not far from the Manor.

Many servants had already gathered there, and every one of them was talking and pondering.

"You here, my lord?"

The butler spoke first. Alexander tells him to move aside by raising his hand.

Henrietta was covered with a cloth. Her hands were clenched as if she was holding something tightly, but at the same time, they looked fragile as if they would break at the mention.

"Has the investigator arrived yet?"

Alexander asked while looking at the corpse. The butler answered quickly,

"He said he would come soon."

"Something not funny happened. A murder has occurred at the Manor which is being investigated."

But there was no smile on his face. Alexander raised one eyebrow and frowned. Alexander ordered some servants to pull off the cloth covering Henrietta's corpse.

Immediately, I could see the dead Henrietta with my eyes wide open, I took a quick breath. Even after becoming a corpse, it didn't seem like she could rest comfortably. Her two eyes opened wide as if in shock, and there was a bloodstain flowing from the back of her injured head that had solidified and mixed with the snow.

"Move!"

I turned to the voice I heard from behind. Claude ran from afar. He drew closer, pushing away the servants who had gathered near the corpse.

"You must not damage the crime scene. Everyone stay away."

Reaching Alexander, he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Alexander glanced at Claude and then walked towards me. A cold hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Why are you still alone? Have you contacted your co-workers?" He asked.

Claude, who was crouching down, inspecting the corpse, blinked and replied, "Ah..."

"......Yeah, they'll be arriving soon. First of all, let's all go inside. Looks like the body needs to be moved.... ...Can anyone help?"

Claude looked around. No one wants to raise their hand.

"There is no?"

Claude laughed awkwardly. Alexander who witnessed it sighed angrily and pointed at some of the servants who caught his eye.

“You guys help him. And for the rest, return straight to the Manor without going anywhere else. Who was the first to find Henrietta?”

One of the servants hesitated and raised his hand. Alexander nodded. When Alexander was about to take me back, somehow one of the servants shouted,

"Oh wait! I think Henrietta is holding something in her hands."

"......Yes?"

Then Claude answered. He casually tried to open Henrietta's frozen hands. But that already hardened body wouldn't let go of what it was holding.

"It's okay, it's not— Ah, done."

What Claude was trying to pull out was a piece of paper with nothing written on it. He tilted his head as if confused.

"This seems to be torn. I can't tell what she's holding. Did the villain take it?"

I looked at the piece of paper that the investigator pointed out.

It did look like what he said.

"It probably doesn't really matter. Rather than that, let's go inside. The first person to find it, please stay. You should tell me how the timeline is when you find it."

Claude took out a notebook from inside his coat. As he started questioning the servant, Alexander came and took my hand.

"Sis, let's go inside."

"Oh... ...Huh?"

I nodded. Claude asked the servants what he was doing last night and who could prove his existence.

Come to think of it, what did I do last night? I think Alexander and I have been sleeping in each other's arms since the afternoon. Then, one more day he wakes me up, and...

Wait a minute, last night?

I subconsciously gripped the hand that was holding me. Alexander turned and looked at me.

"Why are you like this, Sis? Is it hard for you to walk? Should I hug you?"

I swallowed my spit. Without answering his question, I started walking towards the Manor quickly. "Sis?" Alexander said to me. I shook my head and smiled as if nothing had happened. Alexander came and leaned on me.

I passed Claude together with Alexander. For a moment, my eyes met Claude's. He subconsciously raised the corners of his mouth, apparently, it was his habit to always smile whenever he met someone else's eyes.

I feel like I've seen that smile many times. It's possible that I've met him somewhere in the past.

I feel a bit awkward. I don't know why, it just makes it worse.

But suddenly it dawned on me.

Henrietta died in the middle of the night. And I'm sleeping.

Then, is Alexander also sleeping?


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?