Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

10, Tatsumiya Otome Wants To Tell


 Tatsumiya, who is nonstop on the gas pedal, says to me who has a blank expression on my face.

"As I thought, Tomoki-san, that you think so, too! Then, when the time to come comes, I shall entrust it to kaichou. It will be very disappointing, but if he is going to give his love to me, he will have to put up with this much."

 "Kya~♡" With a girlish expression like an innocent maiden in love, Tatsumiya declared words that were too incomprehensible to make sense.
 That time to come will probably never come. ...I can't say it directly because I'm blown away by Tatsumiya's madness.
 So I said in an obnoxious way.

"...Tatsumiya. I think you're being a bit hasty, you haven't even started dating Ike yet."

 She answers my natural question with a smile.

"Yes, that's right. First of all, I have to get kaichou to confess to me."

"...Ha?"

 For a moment I didn't understand what Tatsumiya said, so I just listened back.

"What's wrong, Tomoki-san?"

 Tatsumiya, who looked dumbfounded, asked me.

"Why doesn't Tatsumiya make a confession to Ike?"

 At my words, Tatsumiya made a disgusted face, "Hahn!" and snickered at me with a pissed off expression on her face.
 That attitude definitely pissed me off more than anything else I've seen in recent times.

"You don't understand, Tomoki-san. It is very important that one takes the initiative in a male-female relationship. You can make your partner fall in love with you, and by doing so, you can continue to have a happy relationship by having the mental advantage and being loved, right?"
 
 Tatsumiya says with a smug look on her face.
 There's too much to retort, so I'll try to organize the story for the time being.

"I see. So you're saying that the correct answer was based on Tatsumiya's previous dating experience?"

"No! I have never dated anyone!"

"So you have looked up specific statistics then? And if you did look them up, how did you do it?"

"... I didn't do that."

 I looked at Tatsumiya muttering in a small voice with a downturned head, while I remained silent with a blank expression on my face.
 Then, perhaps because she felt uncomfortable, she lifted her face and opened her mouth.

"However, I have no reason to believe that a gentleman like Tomoki-san, who has never been in a relationship, would reject my idea ... Ah, you had a very wonderful lover, right, Tomoki-san?"

 Ahaha, says Tatsumiya, who gives me a hollow look while letting out a dry laugh.
 I didn't do anything in particular, and in fact, I completely broke the ice with Fuyuka, even though she and I are only "fake" lovers. I was so sorry that I decided to be a little nicer to her.

"Like I said before. I have no idea what I can do, but if I can help, I'm going to help. So, why. ... Why don't you try your best to confess? I don't know about the other guys, but as far as Ike is concerned, I don't think he would ever change his attitude toward his girlfriend based on whether or not he confessed to her."

 At my words, she bit her lip with some regret.
 Then she looks straight at me.

"I know that without even being told."

 Tatsumiya said with a dissatisfied expression.
 ... If you know, makes me want to ask you what your smug declaration earlier was all about, but I won't.
 I can't stand it if it becomes unnecessary trouble brought upon myself. 

"...Even so, I still. I would like the chairman to confess to me."

 Then Tatsumiya continued with a somewhat serious expression on her face.

 ...I don't know what she's thinking.
 But I could sense a different kind of resolve than the empty-headedness I'd seen before.

 I say to her who has a gloomy look on her face.

"If you want to be confessed, what are you going to do from now on?"

 In response to my question, she slowly nodded and then looked at me with serious eyes.

"Tomoki-san. You and kaichou get along very well and I really envy you. I can't help it even if you are from the same gender, but to be honest, I am even jealous of you. But that's because you are... I will say it again. Please help me to become a lover with kaichou."

 Then, to my surprise, Tatsumiya bowed her head to me.
 Even though she must not have thought well of me, she acted with sincerity.
 That made me feel very honored.

"Raise your head, Tatsumiya. I told you I will help you if I can. ... This is the third time I've said it."

 My eyes meet those of Tatsumiya, who responds to my words.
 She looked unbearably happy and her face broke into a smile.
 Then, with a big smile, she opened his mouth.

"Thank you very much! Now, this may be somewhat quick, but I have one favor to ask."

 It was really quick.
 However, when I say that I will cooperate, I cannot refuse.
 
"Oh. What?"

 She appeared somewhat hesitant.
 Is this a very outrageous request that will be popping up...?
 I brace myself for what words will come out of her mouth.

"...It’s embarrassing to ask you this."

 She was already shameless enough, but when she said that, I almost despaired, wondering "what she was going to make me do?"


"I know kaichou doesn't have a girlfriend, but I would like to know if you know the type of girl he likes or ... if he is currently interested in anyone."


 Surprisingly, she uttered a rather straightforward and even cute request.
 After I feel relieved, I answer her.

"I've never had that kind of conversation with Ike, so I don't know, so if I get the chance, I'll ask about it."

 When I answered, she blushed and said,

"Tomoki-san"

 And after calling my name, she continues.

"I will be relying on you from now on. ... Please take care of me."
 
 After telling such honorable words, Tatsumiya smiled cutely at me with her face still dyed red.
 And she held out her right hand toward me.
 
 I answer while dropping my gaze to that right hand.

"I'll do what I can, but ... honestly, don't get your hopes up."

 After saying that, I grabbed the hand she held out to me.
 Then we looked at each other and laughed.


 ―Thus.


 The event, which is very typical of a friend character, in which he supports a girl who likes the main character, was to begin early in the second semester―.