Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!


Part 16

That night, I was contacted on my cell phone. But it wasn't Shibata.

"Shibata, did he quit the university? Well, he didn't show up for the class at all."

I told Kuroda what had happened.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't a good story at all."

"It's all Shibata's fault, right? More importantly..."

Kuroda easily changed the topic,

"There's something I need to talk to Hashiba about."

"To me?"

"Yeah, please! I've got some things I need to think about."

He is consistent in his actions. He is totally unwavering.

I guess he is the type of person who can act as he pleases. Yes, that's the kind of producer I'm trying to be, the one who can make a statement.

"...Of course. I'll see you after next week's mandatory class."

I hung up the phone and looked up at the dark sky.

When I traveled to the future, I was standing alone in the gray clouds and torrential rain.

After returning to the past once again, I renewed my determination under the clear blue sky.

Right now, I have a pitch-black sky in front of me. Perhaps because of the clouds, I couldn't see the stars that I would normally be able to see, but not today.

But beyond this darkness, there must be something that shows the future. I stared at the dark sky for a long time, convinced of this.