Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!


Part 12

Just to be sure, I checked with Saikawa the image of Shibata's face that I had gotten,

"Ah, that's him, no doubt!"

It was confirmed immediately when she saw it.

With this, the possibility that the person who had made a move on Saikawa was Shibata was now ninety-nine percent confirmed. Now, unless there was some bizarre reason, such as twins, a stranger's resemblance, or a well-made mask, there was no way to overturn it.

That day, for the first time in a long time, all the members of the club were present in the club room of the Art Research Club. Not only that, but there was also Hikawa, Kawasegawa, and Nanako, making it look like an all-star game.

But what they were talking about was too heavy.

"No, how to say it... I can't believe something like that happened in that store."

Even Kiryu-san, as expected, remained rather reluctant today.

"Hee~, Kiryu-san know about that store?"

Hiyama-san interrupted him.

"At least I know it exists. I've never been in there."

Kiryu-san answered simply and cut off the topic.

First of all, I should mention that Kiryu-san had given me and Hikawa a strict order not to talk to him about the store. Therefore, "What's the name of that restaurant? Moon Rabbits? Heh." I also have to add that we had a farce just a while ago.

"Are you sure it's that Shibata guy?"

Hiyama-san confirms to me.

"Yes, I showed Saikawa the photo and confirmed that it was the same person."

"No way, I can't believe it's the same person as the director who drove Matsunaga to the brink..."

"I haven't been able to confirm that yet, though."

But probably, judging from Kuroda's reaction, there is no mistake.

"Can't you just go to his house and ask him directly?"

Nanako attempted a strong offensive,

"It wouldn't be a good idea. We don't have any proof."

I didn't take any pictures at the scene, and if he didn't say anything, that would be the end of it. In the first place, I can't do anything too reckless when I'm not police.

"I guess we just have to be careful for now."

Shinoaki pats Saikawa next to her on the back and looks worried.

"Right, maybe you should quit your part-time job, officially move in, and try not to walk around campus alone as much as possible."

Kawasegawa offers a realistic defensive strategy,

"That's, I feel bad for Minori..."

Nanako muttered in a shrill voice.

"I think so too. But if we want to stop the stalking, we need to gather more evidence..."

Everyone fell silent there.

"Okay, then how about this!"

Suddenly, Kiryu-san stood up.

"Saikawa-san acts as a decoy and does her part-time job at Moon Rabbits as usual. Then, when she comes out, that person appears. Talking to Saikawa-san, when he tries to touch, we catch him, arrest the current offender! How's that... Ouch! Why do you hit my head, Hiyama-chan!"

"How's that, my as*s? Stupid! Do you want to put Saikawa-chan in danger?!"

"There's Hikawa-kun, and Sugimoto and Kakihara, even though they look like this, they're like a 100 fighter!"

"Is that so? I've always been in the choir club."

"I've always been in the dance club too, it seems like that's how things turned out, in Kiryu-san's mind."

"Don't you guys do any special singing or dancing? Something like singing while defeating the enemy or dancing while defeating the enemy!"

It's too reckless. Well, I guess you could say it's just Kiryu-san's usual self.

"Anyway, it's rejected. Saikawa-chan, who's undergoing a horrible experience, would never do such a thing!"

Hiyama-san hit Kiryu-san on the head again.

This is the end of the talk... that's the air, but,

"U-Um ~"

Surprisingly, it was Saikawa herself who broke the silence.

"I'm not that scared, so if possible, I'd like to say it properly to ...... Shibata-san, right? I'd like to make it clear, is it no good?"

Everyone shouted in surprise at the unexpected statement.

"W-Wait, are you serious?!"

"What are you going to do if he gets violent!"

To the women, who were naturally concerned, Saikawa said,

"Of course I'm worried. But not being clear about it is more ...... unpleasant"

Everyone was looking at this new student with a bit of respect.

While she was reclusive and unsure about the illustrations she was drawing, the rest of her work was surprisingly sturdy and positive.

I felt like I could see a little bit of the future Saikawa.

"U-Um, Saikawa-chan, do you understand what you're saying...?"

As expected, Hiyama-san spoke up with an impatient look on her face.

"Yes, I understand."

"Y-You're going to be the decoy, you know? Who knows what kind of danger you'll be in, and this idiot is just talking about something he saw in some anime or novel and calling it a plan. Are you okay with that?"

It may sound like a lot, but it's probably true for Kiryu-san.

However, Saikawa,

"I'm indebted to you all and have caused you a lot of worries. So I thought it would be better to take action if I could solve the problem as soon as possible. Besides..."

That's when she makes a decision to look forward,

"I think it's better to meet with him and talk about it rather than live in fear for the rest of my life. It will make things clearer."

"Yoshi! As expected of Saikawa-chan, then, let's work together on concrete plans for the implementation of my grand strategy!!"

While Hiyama-san's head is in her hands, Kiryu-san gets excited and climbs on top of the desk.

In the midst of the scene of the two top people, who were so contrasting, Saikawa was looking straight out the window with a determined and strong face.

Previous | Table of Contents | Next