Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
Thank you for all the patrons Ilmi Sumitro.

E-Book Bonus A Newly Written Short Story


When I woke up, I was in front of a microphone. Behind it was a monitor, and the windows of some kind of streaming application or video site were lined up in various places.

"Kyoya, are you ready? I'll start with the cover on three minutes ago, so please keep it muted at first. I'll call out to you, and then you can briefly introduce yourself."

Kawasegawa was right next to me. But her appearance was different from usual. She was not the imposing woman she was when she was in the office ......  but she was wearing normal clothes and looked somewhat sleepy, and she was adjusting various applications with a familiar hand, even though she should have been unfamiliar with machines.

"Eh, uhm, what are you talking about? Kawasegawa, were you doing any streaming in the first place?"

Kawasegawa sighed with a tired look on her face.

"That's how you want to role-play it? Okay. You start off by asking me questions as if you don't know anything about me. I'll be polite at first, but then I'll cut it off and tell you we're going to play a game, and we'll interact as usual from there on. Okay?"

Good or bad, I don't understand a single thing.

Somehow, from the situation in front of me, it appeared that I was the streamer, Kawasegawa was the streamer, and we were collaborating with each other in some way. Judging from the fact that we are not doing it online, we might be reasonably close.

The fact that there was no avatar on the screen and the green background behind us made me think that it must be a live-action video game player. It was an odd sight, as I know her to be reluctant to stream or even appear at events anyway.

(Okay, this is a dream)

The situation was so difficult to understand, I decided to think so.

"By the way, you said you didn't want to stream so much, but now you have 50,000 subscribers. You've done a great job, really."

I almost laughed because I was doing my best soberly.

"It's nothing compared to Kawasegawa."

"Is that so? Well, I guess I've been lucky with the numbers. I'm hoping to hit the million subscribers this year, but I wonder how that will turn out."

She was trying so hard, I almost laughed at that too.

But well, I think Kawasegawa is suited for streaming. She doesn't play games very well, but I'm sure she is popular because of her seriousness, her big reactions, and her scaredy-cat nature. I thought that when I woke up from this dream, I might jokingly recommend her.

The time had come. The image that had been covered was hidden and our faces were cropped out and on the screen.

"Good evening~! A-ko's game channel is about to start! Today I'll be playing Fallgaze with Kyo-kun from Kyou Channel~!!"

The Kawasegawa of this world was, surprisingly, extremely cheerful. Also, Kyo Channel. I felt like getting angry at myself for being so carefree in my dream.

seireitranslations.blogspot.com

Previous | Table of Contents | Next