Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
Thank you for all the patrons Ilmi Sumitro, eduardo diaz, Erik Hartleben and Andres Ulloa.

Afterword


This is the second volume of the "Bokutachi no Remake" spin-off.

I think that many of you may have been frustrated because of the ending of the last volume. Kyouya and his team were finally able to take a shot at the last boss, the Executive Director, but what will happen next? And the people linked to the main story, including Kuroda and the others, have been appearing one after another. From this point on, I think the story and the main story will be a development that cannot be missed. Please continue to read.

In the afterword to the seventh volume of the book, I already mentioned that an anime adaptation of this work is in the planning stages, and we are now in the midst of preparations for it. We cannot reveal details yet, but the original side is fully involved in the animation, so please look forward to further announcements in the future.

Thanks to. Eretto-san. Thank you so much for your illustrations, so many things in the world can be confusing, but I really appreciate the illustrations that make me shocked. I'm just a lazy and careless person, so I think that God has put someone with a good sense of humor in charge of the illustrations. Thank you once again. Dear T-sama. in charge. This was the most difficult manuscript ever, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. We will try to think about the content well in advance so that it does not drag on to the next one.

Dear readers. I am the Ego King, which seems to be a hard thing to do anyway, but I am very, very happy to feel that my readers are growing with every search I do these days. We will do our best to write the book, so please give us your support I often talk about Bokurime on my Hayama Mido channel, so please check it out.

Next up is volume 8 of the main series. At the end of the previous volume, I felt a sense of a new stage, but I wonder what will happen next. We hope to be able to bring it to you when the autumn air becomes more comfortable, so until then, please take care.


Kio Nachi respectfully yours


***

E-book Bonus Newly Written Short Story


Sometimes people talk about books that they found interesting.

But that style has changed dramatically over the years. Whereas before I used to stop by the bookstore in front of the station and go to ......... after work on the day I heard the story, now all I have to do is launch the e-book app as soon as I hear it, open the store, and click.

"And this is the list?"

Kawasegawa slides her beautiful index finger across the screen of her smartphone and looks at the list of books I sent her that I found interesting recently.

"Mostly non-fiction, though. I don't read much fiction now."

I think this is another thing that is common in reading, but there are definitely times when you want to read fiction and times when you don't. When the reality is a bit heavy, I am in the mood for fiction, and when it is not, I am in the mood for non-fiction. That was the case for me.

And now is the time for a lot of non-fiction, so I was giving her that list.

"Doesn't Kawasegawa ever pick and choose what you want to buy?"

"In the past, of course I did. But lately, I've been a little more self-motivated."

After saying that, she smiled bitterly.

"So this is how I go around asking people what they're looking at and what they're interested in."

Indeed, it saves you the trouble of having to search around by yourself, and it is also a good way to learn about the interests and tastes of the people around you, which can be helpful when generating ideas and asking for their opinions. It is a good way to save time and get feedback.

"It's kind of embarrassing to think of it that way, like you're looking at the true part of yourself."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. There is no right or wrong in having preferences, and as long as they are not criminal or abusive, I will respect them."

"I-I see. I see. It might be impossible for me to take that kind of philosophic view."

I wouldn't dare say this, but why in the world are you so obsessed with it? There are certain tastes and preferences, I want to say. I suppose it is significant for us as human beings to look at things that we might want to turn away from, but it is tough to respect.

"Well, maybe all the experience I've had so far helped."

"Experience?"

When I asked her back, Kawasegawa made a sour face, as if bitter memories had come back to her.

"...... It's pretty tough to be looked at by people when you like B-movies."

"Ah, yes..."

Did you like the ones where people turn into centipedes, man-eating tomatoes, flying sharks, etc., Kawasegawa-san? .....


Previous | Table of Contents | Next