Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~

Afterword

Let me tell you a story about my father.

If I had to describe my father in a few words, I would say he was a "perfect superhuman". He was tall and handsome, could play the guitar and sing well, could draw and calculate quickly, knew things and loved going outdoors, was kind to others and to his family, and was very strict with himself.

My father was always very tolerant of what I did. Even when my grades were poor in middle school and high school, and I was absorbed in video games and comic books, he told me, "You can do whatever you want, but if you like it, do it to the fullest". And when I was afraid to ask him if I wanted to go on to an art college with high tuition fees,

"That's what I wanted to do. I envy you."

He said, laughed and forgave me. My father was born and raised in a poor family and had a history of getting a job as a high school graduate, even though he had the academic ability to go to college.

As I moved on to college, I was blessed with many friends and rivals, but my father was still my biggest challenge and goal. I did whatever I was interested in. That was my father's desire and my policy. And that intention continues to this day.

Tsurayuki's father is strict, but even he had a past. I think it was because he knew the harshness of the creative world that he questioned Tsurayuki's resolve. But I think. More than anything else, being able to go through with "like" is the most important and the strongest thing, even more than knowing how tough it is. I think the reason his father forgave Tsurayuki for the conclusion he reached after thinking about it is because he was convinced of the power of his decision. And remembering how he (Tsurayuki's father) used to go through everything with the power of "like".

My father died the summer after my fourth year of college. My father, whom I admired and respected, is gone. However, I still feel his words and presence in my life. I don't like words like "blood" and "family," but I feel that I gain strength by knowing that my father and I have these things in common.

Acknowledgments. I would like to thank Editor T-san. for carefully guiding me through a difficult manuscript, Eretto-san for refreshing a heavy story with her cheerful illustrations, and all the readers for reading this book.

The first volume of the comics is finally released. Bokurema is gradually becoming a bigger story. I am looking forward to seeing what Tsurayuki and everyone else have coming up in the future. Please be sure to watch out for it.

Well then, I will see you again somewhere. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Kio Nachi respectfully yours


E-book Bonus Newly Written Short Story

I have come to a world 10 years ago. I have my memories with me, and to be frank, if I wanted to exploit them, I could. For example, if I buy stocks of a company that is about to release new game hardware or a product that will be a hit, I can become rich without any effort.

But I hadn't done any of that. I had a feeling that I had not come back for that kind of thing, but more than that, I had a fear that if I went into that area, it would be pretended that it had never happened.

So I tried to avoid even remembering future events except in necessary situations. I never knew where that trigger would be pulled.

However.

"Senpai, it's fine, right~? I just bought a new game hardware ~!"

"Y-Yeah... Saikawa, good for you."

When a junior student buys hardware that is clearly destined to disappear afterwards, it can be very difficult to pretend to be unaware of it.

"I've been wanting to buy this~. There's a new version of my favorite game coming out. Do you know it, "The Postman of Bellcares"?"

I don't know or anything, but then the distributor changed and it will be released on different hardware.

"It's a little lacking in momentum right now, but that's all going to be solved when the sequel to "Bell Mail" comes out!"

Yeah, that's why the change in release hardware is the final blow.

But there was no way I could tell her such a painful fact, so I could only stare at her sparklingly happy face.

"Hey, senpai, since there's a chance, why don't we play it a little?"

"Eh?"

"Let's do it! I also bought a party game!"

Seeing her joyful behavior made me feel kind of sad.

(Nope, but... I wonder if this is okay)

If I didn't know the future, I'm sure I would have been happy with her.

And yet it was disrespectful to her to be in such a sad mood, and I would have been happier not knowing.

I think that sometimes knowing what is going to happen is a loss. Let's try our best to forget the future as much as possible.

"I'm really looking forward to it~. Maybe I'll buy more games~"

"N-No, wouldn't it be better to wait and see what's going on in that area... I think?"

"Eh?"

Well, this much interference would be acceptable... right.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next