Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Epilog

From the start, Alexander had been suspicious of Ophelia. His suspicions increase when Ophelia tries to leave without a word after the funeral is over.

Late that night, with a face as pale, as if she was about to faint, she attempted to leave the Manor without any of the servants noticing.

That's ridiculous. Even if she hadn't been in the North long enough, she shouldn't be in such a hurry.

It's a very cold night, even I can hear the sound of winter wolves howling. Instantly I became very angry.

Catherine slapped her on the cheek, and she just left and cried alone. Her swollen cheeks and reddened corners of her eyes made me even angrier.

"Sister, where are you going?"

At first, I thought that I should catch Ophelia. Suspicions and stuff like that could only be investigated while she was still alive. She still tried to leave on this winter night, she acted as if there was nothing in front of her.

Instantly my tears flowed. The goal is very clear, and acting is very easy for me.

And my show is running perfectly. Ophelia looked sad and showed me sympathy.

However, it seemed that Ophelia was not very happy living in the Duke's Manor. She kept showing that one day she would leave. Every time I asked her where she was going, she didn't answer.

In the end, I managed to keep her by my side until I grew up.

When I cried and showed my weakness in front of her, she couldn't refuse me. That's what I learned that day.

Ophelia looked like she was about to let her puffy cheeks just like that.

I was the only one who paid attention to her cheeks, and no one in this Manor took care of her.

Is she being treated like this? All this time I didn't know. Alexander takes Ophelia to his room and applies medicine to her cheeks.

Her soft hair, I can smell the soap from her hair, and from a close distance, I can smell her scent. I felt a strange desire, the desire to hug Ophelia and kiss her roughly.

Obviously, this is crazy. I struggle to ignore her pale pink lips. To pretend like nothing was wrong, I clenched my fists until my fingernails dug into my palms, leaving small scars.

It seemed I wasn't the only one who felt the change in the atmosphere in this room. As soon as the treatment was over, Ophelia got up from her seat, as if wanting to run away. Unknowingly, I grabbed her.

Ophelia is as light as a feather, and she looks as fragile as glass. I'm getting confused. Because I didn't expect that with just this kind of strength, she would be attracted so easily.

"I'm reflexive and can't control my power properly."

I apologize repeatedly. I know, I'm being rude.

"Be careful. The main thing is, you are a man and I am a woman." Ophelia said with a smile.

She refused the medicine I gave her. After she left, I was forced to sit on the couch, feeling dazed for a while.

Woman? Are you a woman?

Ophelia?

......Damn it! Alexander ground his teeth. His body which had been stiff since he entered the room relaxed. Alexander lay down, staring intently at the place where Ophelia's warmth still remained.

Maybe, he fell asleep right then and there. Then, it was only in the morning that he came to his senses. Alexander had a very shocking dream. Alexander immediately got up.

The thick smell of spe*m wafted through the air. Alexander swears all the time. This is clearly insane. Alexander could not raise his head in surprise. Alexander covered his face with his big hands.

Seventeen years old, for the first time in his life, he had a dream. And his 'co-star' is Ophelia.


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?