Translated: reireiss, MTLs-nim 

Edited: reireiss, Grammarly ssi 

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to keep this translation and the translators alive. 

Don't forget to leave a message that you support this novel by writing the title when tipping. 

Thanks^ ^ 


***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Chapter 26

"My hands are cold."

"Then rub it on that grim Demon King-like face of yours."

I had a brief conversation with Alexander while watching the backs of the investigators who were returning to retrieve Cain's body.

Secretly, he smiled as he placed my hand in his big warm grip.

"You are too much. My heart hurts."

Absolutely not. I glanced at Alexander's handsome face and muttered.

"Because I just said it. Alright, we better get in quickly. Sis, your clothes are too light, I'm afraid you'll catch a cold."

There was nothing out of the ordinary in the content of the casual conversation. As if nothing had happened, it was like having just stepped out of the Manor in the winter, met Alexander, then returned to the Manor.

Somehow, it all feels believable. Until the moment he looked straight at me.

"I have to go and take a shower. My clothes are dirty and I feel very uncomfortable."

"......When I do, you just sit on the sofa and rest, drink a glass of whiskey."

I said while avoiding Alexander's gaze. When I saw his pale face with crimson bloodstains on it, it was as if the events that had passed came back like a storm in my mind.

"Which sofa?"

He asked, I answered as if I was saying the obvious.

"Of course in my room."

"Let's just go to my room."

Alexander tightened his grip. It seems he truly believes if he does that, then I won't reject him.

Surprisingly, it was the first day when I heard about my mother's and the Duke's accident. I was shocked when I heard the news. Alexander's strong hand grabbed my arm. The strong whiskey I drank that day. Together with Alexander's broad and graceful back,

Ah, but I have to get changed……

I said those words faintly. Alexander put his arm around my shoulder as if he knew it would happen. My body, in an instant, turned around and clung to his black suit. Thump, Thump, Thump. The sound of a strong heartbeat pierced my ears.

"Isn't there a story we haven't finished yet?"

My eyes just stared blankly when I heard his soft and low voice. Even though I kept quiet, maybe he noticed that I agreed. Alexander took my hand again.

We returned to the Manor without wasting any time.

The butler who opened the door, unlike before, now the butler was being kind to me. Maybe because I am very close to Alexander.

Alexander and I passed by the servants, ignoring them as if they were all invisible. I followed Alexander to his room.

Alexander frowned and loosened his tie. I backed up to him and poured the whiskey. Only the sound of dripping liquid could be heard in the room.

The atmosphere is so calm. Subconsciously, I almost turned my head towards Alexander. With his shirt open, he stares at me with his head tilted to the side.

"Is that how it feels to tell a story that hasn't been told yet?"

I burst out laughing. The strong smell of whiskey wafted down my throat. I felt my chest pounding.

Bang! I put down the glass by making a loud sound. Alexander walks towards me.

***

WARNING R-18!!

***

We attacked each other like beasts, no matter who started first. After we mixed our tongues, all the clothes we were wearing, were now on the floor.

"Haa......"

He parted his wet and glistening lips slightly. I lifted my legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. When I stuck out my lips and bit his lower lip painlessly, Alexander groaned as if in pain.

"...Ah, Ophelia."

His hands wrapped around my hips tightly. With one hand, he helped me to stay on my feet and hugged me. I coiled my legs and hung over Alexander with his waist for support.

His erect pen#s was already hot, he rubbed it between my wide-open legs. Maybe because Alexander's body mixed with the lingering scent of cold wind, I've vomited a lot of liquid love down there. When I pressed his pen#s which was right above the navel, my back immediately shook.

"......Ah!"

I screamed and without realizing it, I pushed Alexander away. He growls and grabs my a*s tightly. It's hard to maintain common sense when our geni**ls are rubbing irregularly. I tighten my arms around Alexander's neck.

Every movement of the geni**ls was smooth against our nak*d bodies. I wish I could have stopped him before he thrust his pen#s into me so I wouldn't lose my mind.

I winced at the thought of something the size of a baby's arm moving back and forth inside me. But Alexander kept loitering around the wet entrance, he only rubbed my cl*t. Then, little by little, he began to ascend.

I looked at him dissatisfied. Alexander was concentrating on the action as he let out hot breaths through his red lips.

His slightly furrowed brows and the heat of his body, and the area of his eyes that were rosy with the heat. Love is shining again,

"It's hard for me to hold it in."

He licked his lips and whispered. His pen#s is leaking fluid, his pen#s keeps pressing on my va**na.... ...Did you notice?

"What, uhh, that sound...... Without entering."

I know Alexander, he will not be able to stop once he enters it. There is no fear. However, at this time, the anticipation of hitting him and wiggling his geni**ls was greater.

I grabbed his soft hair as if I had a grudge against him. Alexander closed one eye, he winced, and his broad chest rose and fell. Even so, his procreation still didn't stop.

"Ughhh..."

I bit Alexander's thick shoulder in dissatisfaction. His white shoulders with my bite marks trembled.

"Don't... I haven't showered yet. How did you come in? It's dirty."

"You make a big deal out of something like that at a time like this?"

He asked unreasonably. Am I the only one going crazy? Though I really think about personal things like that. I don't know if I should be happy or angry when I talk about hygiene before s*x.

"......I'm not very clean either."

I grumbled and rubbed my lips. Alexander chuckled.

"Oh, I have a great idea." He said while kissing my cheek.

When I tilted my head, Alexander pressed against my cl*t with his thick pen#s and slowly raised the corners of his mouth.

"We can take a shower together."

"Do it a— Ahh..."

I took a breath. Alexander smiled mischievously.

"Don't be like that. Please give me permission."

If I don't say something, it seems like he will continue to do this. He rubbed his pen#s against my bulging cl*t with such joy, even a glint seemed to flash across his eyes.

"Haa... Ahh..."

"Hurry up."

"Oh! Ahhh..."

"Come on, hurry up."

"Ah, I see. So stop!"

In the end, I couldn't win him. While angry, I hit Alexander's shoulder. As if it didn't bother him at all he hugged me and headed to the bathroom.

Alexander put me in the tub and started filling it with water. When the warm water is at a certain level, Alexander takes the soap. And the first thing he did was wash his hands with lots of suds.

"This is weird."

I glanced at him. But Alexander just shrugged his shoulders.

"You should be ashamed. Whose body do you think I'm going to touch? Oh, it's clean. Now can I open up the bottom a bit?"

I looked back, Alexander seemed to do forep**y very seriously. That's because before when we had s*x for six consecutive times without rest, I felt tired and my geni**l became sore and stiff.

"Get some rest then we'll do it later," I said that annoyed, but he just nodded as if he understood. After a while, Alexander grabbed my thigh and touched my va**na as if he had forgotten everything.

"After all, everything will be washed away by the water."

"Isn't that something you won't know before you try it?"

Alexander grabbed my body and made me sit in the bath. Then I wiped all the blood stains on his face and under his chin. His gaze, which was still slightly reddened, turned to my 'bushes'.

"Take a look at this, it's not just the lips and ni##les that are red."

He tugged at my ankles like this was perfectly natural. When I lowered my head, my va**na was already open, slightly opened, and closed repeatedly. As the red flesh swelled, those silver-gray eyes grew darker.

"Wow! Damn it." He muttered while licking his lower lip.

I want to tell him that his current face looks very lewd, and his pen#s standing between his legs is dripping with love juice and sp**m, it's really, really lewd.

But, once Alexander got into the bath, knelt down, and started sucking my wet va**na, I couldn't get the right words out.

"Ah! Alex, ahhh!!"

I groaned when I saw his wet black hair stuck to his forehead. His beautiful eyes were kept closed as if Alexander was concentrating on sticking his tongue into my va**na. Then, the liquid of love dripped, and Alexander drank it greedily like someone who finds an oasis when lost in the Desert.

Ah! I haven't cleaned it yet, but......

My thighs shook and I screamed. Alexander opened his eyes, looked at me, and moved his tongue from bottom to top. I feel like I'm out of breath from suffocating. Alexander muttered with his lips still between my legs,

"Ophelia, I don't care. No, this is even better. Your scent down here is so naughty."

One long finger went inside. He moved carefully as if he was inspecting every crease of the inner wall.

But once he confirmed that the inside of me was wet enough, his movements became bolder. Soon, another day kicks in. Alexander looked at me as if he knew which touch to touch and how to play it.

"Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhh!!"

There was a moment when my back jolted as soon as his fingertips touched somewhere. I tried to push Alexander's arm away with irresistible pleasure. However, he shook his head like he had no choice and continued to stimulate the place.

"Hey, stop! Ah, ahh!"

I couldn't even comprehend the words that came out of my mouth. Helplessly, I had to let his fingers slide through my cl*t and in and out of my va**na.

Saliva came out of my open mouth. Just when I thought I was going crazy, Alexander released me.

"Can you? I'm afraid you'll hurt your back if we do it here... Well, no. You just need to be quiet."

Alexander looked around, caressing his protruding pen#s. He must have decided that he couldn't let me lie on the bathroom floor or in the tub. I almost reached the top, then he hugged me.

"Uh, how......"

I asked worriedly. He wrapped my legs around his waist just like he did back in the bedroom. His pale pink pen#s oozed a gooey liquid on my stomach. I tightened my stomach and buried my face in Alexander's neck.

"You are so light. If you don't eat properly, I will get angry later."

Contrary to his casual talk, he moved hastily. He slightly lifted my a*s and aligned it with my va**na. Hah!? Somehow, Alexander barged in without stopping.

"Ugh! It's tight...... Let me in. It's not the first time, but why is it always like this? Haaa."

His appearance which always looks neat is now messy. There were wrinkles on his forehead. Alexander gritted his teeth and started lifting my hips. Even I can feel the veins in his pen#s going inside. I tilted my head.

"Ugh! Ahh!! A little, slowly......"

"I do not like it."

If I begged him while we were having s*x, he wouldn't listen. He gave me a deep kiss on the nape of my neck. Every time his black hair touches my face or neck, I laugh out of amusement. Then Alexander parted his lips and bit my neck in dissatisfaction.

"Focus on me."

"I already did that. Ahh!!"

He left a trail of kisses there as if he wanted to erase the stranglehold on my neck. However, the more he did that, the deeper he barged into me as well.

No! This position is dangerous. I got goosebumps as soon as I thought that this position made me feel like one body with him. He moved my hips quickly. Even faster than the last time we did it. He didn't even stop for a moment, it was like slavery.

Hot breath kept touching my neck. Alexander buried his face in my shoulder and attacked my sensitive spots. So I can't think of anything.

"Ah, ah, ah!!"

In the end, as usual, I reached the top first. I struggled with all my might to avoid the endless stimulation of his pen#s. But, as if he already knew that, Alexander supported my a*s and grabbed the back of my neck, and thrust his pen#s.

"Ahh......"

And finally, he eja**lated. Our geni**ls which were still joined twitched. I rubbed my stiff pelvis and met Alexander's eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

He just smiled like a devil. A really bad guy. He put special data into me, and won't let me go?

"Let me take a shower," I said with tired eyes.

Obviously, at first, my body was drenched with water, but now I'm drenched in sweat.

"Then we can do it in the shower."

"That is not what I mean......"

"First, stretch your legs. I'll clean them."

Alexander put me in the bath. Swaying his shoulders in the cold bath water, he turned on the faucet and started filling the tub with warm water again. Then, he inserted his finger into my va**na which contained cloudy sp**m.


***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next


***


What do you think about this chapter?