Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~

Chapter 4 | Her and His Circumstances | Remake our Life!


Part 1

Three days have passed since Hashiba and Nanako had departed.

I know I am not at that stage of worrying about it yet, because I was told that no matter how things work out, they will be there for one night. However, the situation I heard from Saikawa was not so good, and Hashiba was feeling a bit backed into a corner.

"He could have at least called me... that guy."

Even in the class I was taking earlier, I was somewhat distracted or unable to concentrate. I had never had such a problem before, but thinking about Hashiba kept disturbing my pace.

"I guess I'll make a list of complaints to say when he gets back..."

While rolling the pen and mumbling,

"Hihi, for an honor student, you seemed unusually absentminded, Kawasegawa."

When I turned around with a jolt, I saw a tall man with big eyes standing right next to me.

Kuroda Takayoshi. According to Hashiba, he is the biggest rival to Team Kitayama.

"Not really, I was just listening normally."

"Don't play dumb with me, I can tell. I saw some very rare things today, like Kawasegawa, who couldn't answer the teacher's questions."

I was embarrassed when he pointed it out. Kuroda was right, it had been a really long time since I had been unable to answer a question.

Ah, mou! Is it too much if I say... that everything is Hashiba's fault?

"So? You didn't approach me to make a sarcastic remark, did you?"

Hihi, what a creepy laughter.

"Yeah, I haven't seen Hashiba for the past few days, so I thought something must have happened to him. Is he catching a cold?"

Here it comes, I thought.

Breathe quickly and smoothly so he doesn't find out,

"He said he had some family business to attend to. He said he'll be back tomorrow or the next day or two. Do you have a message for him?"

"No, not really. I just thought he was up to something."

Kuroda said so and left without further ado.

I breathed out and opened my cell phone email inbox folder.

『If Kuroda asks you about me, answer him like this』

It was sent to me from Hashiba, right after he went to the Kanto area.

Kuroda is not the type of person who tries to do anything by prying into people's affairs. Rather, he is fair-minded about it, or rather, he is not interested in it in the first place.

Even so, he said he wanted to keep the matter of Tsurayuki a secret. This was more for Tsurayuki's sake than for Kuroda's.

“How much does he care about Tsurayuki... Mou?”

"Think a little bit about me too." ... When the words came out, I shook my head as hard as I could, I don't want to be treated like that!


Previous | Table of Contents | Next