Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~

Chapter 2 | The City He Stepped On | Remake our Life!


Part 6

At the kotatsu in the living room, the general headquarters of Share House Kitayama, Kawasegawa-senpai was sitting with her arms folded like a commander.

I was in front of her, waiting for the order to come down, not saluting, but consciously feeling as if I was doing so.

"Now that the decision has been made, we need to get ready. Saikawa, will you help me?"

"Yes, I mean, senpai, is that okay? Even though you're not a member of the club."

When I asked, Kawasegawa-senpai snorted,

"Even though I'm not a member of the club, the president and vice president wanted me to host the event."

"... You're right."

The Art Study Club is as free as ever, and I guess they're ready to bring in Kawasegawa-senpai...

The project for the school festival was successfully? decided.

the good thing about this circle is that once the decision was made, everyone in the club, including Kiryu-senpai, who was originally in favor of the cosplay cafe, and Hiyama-senpai, who was vehemently against it, started working toward the realization of the cosplay cafe.

However, the actual hard part was really just beginning, so Kawasegawa-senpai and I returned to the share house once and had a meeting to discuss countermeasures.

"Uhm... Of course I'm going to be cosplaying, right?"

For the time being, when I say it while glancing at senpai's face,

"If you don't like it, you can withdraw. As an organizer, I'd love to see you do it."

"I will do it, I will definitely do it!"

I answer senpai's words without biting my teeth.

I was the one who initiated the idea, and I was the one who wanted to do it, so there was no reason not to do it.

"Although, I'd prefer not to wear anything too revealing..."

Just a request,

"It's okay. I've decided to exclude anything that might be overly suggestive of sexual excitement."

That's good to know. But sexual excitement? That's straight.

"Do you want to see the list that Kiryu-san gave us?"

Earlier, he had handed us something like that. I received the list and looked at the titles and characters on it.

"... Kiryu-senpai, isn’t this a little dangerous?"

"I agree."

Kawasegawa-senpai sighed a big, very big sigh.

There were many things lined up there that were obviously too risqué to be cosplayed in a public place.

Even I, as a fellow fan, do not discriminate against any title or character. However, if the exposure is too strong, the industry as a whole will be in trouble unless the studio is properly rented or admission is restricted.

So, when I looked at the list under the premise that it was a university, in a coffee shop that rented a classroom, the list was just a series of "impossible". Because from the very first line, "conquering evil shinobi".

"So I will make a new list. Then I will ask you, Shinoaki, and Nanako to choose the ones you like?"

"Yes, please."

In response, I began researching the menu for the coffee shop that senpai had just asked me to prepare. Osaka is a commercial city, so it is very convenient to open a restaurant.

What I'm looking at now is a trade paper that lists clients and approximate budget sizes for such industries, but I wonder where Kawasegawa-senpai gets this kind of information.

(Truly, she is a perfect person, isn't she)

Through the gap in the books, I glance at senpai's face and body.

She has a well-shaped face and a slender figure. Her breasts are not very large, but they are not small either. Her hair is pulled back so that I can always see her beautiful neck. I often looked at Kawasegawa-senpai's neck, knowing that I would be called a pervert.

She looks like a doll. I'm sure that's what people told her when she was a little girl. Compared to my own reasonably plump body, Haa, I sigh.

I'm sure senpai would be able to beautifully wear any cool cosplay outfit that I wanted to wear.

"Wait, aaaaahhhh!!"

I stood up and shouted.

"Wh-what happened?! You suddenly shouted...!"

Kawasegawa-senpai rolled her eyes in surprise. Of course, a junior who had been whispering in a quiet voice suddenly shouting would naturally startle her.

“Um, I have a question.”

"W-What is it..."

I looked at senpai with expectant eyes,

“Don't you do cosplay, senpai!?”

As soon as I said it, senpai's body twitched and she immediately responded.

"H-Haa?! There's no way I would do that!"

... I knew it. I thought it might be something like that.

"Why?"

"Why... you know that, compared to you, Shinoaki, and Nanako... It's not pretty at all, and there's no way there's any demand for it."

Ah~~~~~, ah~~~, That reaction! Isn't that a great reaction! Her blushing, innocent expression and pose are so cute, and I want to tease her so much! What's the point of having such a material if there's no demand for it! Are you making fun of me!

... As expected, I can't say that, 

“To be clear, senpai should definitely try cosplay. I have 10 years of cosplay experience and can assure you about your attractiveness and aptitude!”

"T-That's impossible! Besides, is there a character that fits me? With these tiny chests and a body like a matchstick... Wait, where are you going?!"

Before senpai could finish, I went back to my room and rummaged through my wardrobe..

"Found it..."

Then, returning to the living room, I held it out in front of senpai.

"What is this..."

"Just! Put this on immediately, then come back!"

Pushed by the momentum, senpai went into her room with the outfit in hand and began rustling around and getting dressed. From inside the room, I heard a lot of lines like the best reward for me, like: "What's this, it's so cool ......," "I mean, it'll never look good on me, what is she thinking!".

And,

"Just in case... I tried it on, but I knew it was no good. It didn't look good on me at all."

"Kawasegawa-senpai!! Seriously, isn't this the best? Amazing, a work of art! I've never seen anyone look so good in this costume!"

What I gave to senpai was a costume of a female commander from a Sentai Hero anime that I had done last year.

She was wearing a tight suit-type military uniform, thin glasses that stood out for their coolness, and a thin whip. And coincidentally, her hairstyle was almost identical to that of the current senpai.

The original character was quite slender and had an unJapanese appearance, so it was said that it made cosplayers cry, and in fact, I cried too. It didn't suit me too well.

But now, here is the ideal. The ideal type I wanted to be is...

"Really? You're not fooling me, are you? Because if you are, you're gonna pay for this."

"Hah!! Did you watch the anime, senpai?! Now, that was the best part, because it sounded like a statement made by the original character in that costume!!"

"Eh, I haven't seen it, but is that so...?"

Yes, it is. That's right.

Despite being a careerist, elite, and cool character, she is often tricked by the protagonist into dressing a little naughty, and that gap is great, and I've already got a pile of thin books about her...

"Haa, haa... Senpai, that's amazing, cool..."

I couldn't hold back any longer, and I leaned closer to senpai.

I want to feel this beauty and perfect character with my own body...

"W-Wait, Saikawa! There's something wrong with your expression! Go back to normal, stop, stop!"

"No way, didn't senpai tell me that I can be pampered anytime I want?"

"There's no way I could have expected a situation like this! No, kora, don't hug me!!"

Aki-san, I'm sorry... I think I may have found a new heaven...


Previous | Table of Contents | Next