You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***


























***

Translator's Note:

It was hard to believe that <The Great Wish> had ended...

.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

Thank you for supporting me by reading <The Great Wish> on this blog, clicking on emojis and leaving comments, and giving me tips. I am very grateful for all the support you have given me.

( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

In the future, I don't know if I will translate manhwa again or not. I'm confused about what project to take because on Bato there are already many groups translating manhwa.

But I think, maybe... Maybe I'll translate the novel "Great Wish". I will start from Volume 4, I want to do that because the flow in the manhwa is very fast-paced and there is no snu snu scene #oops! *shy

(„ಡωಡ„)

But I can't directly translate the novel right now because I'm busy. Maybe I just can do it in March? Or maybe April? I don't know, I can't say for sure.

Anyway, let's meet on another project. Once again,

Thanks and See you!


Previous | Table of Contents | Next