Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 1 | The Town Where He Was Born | Remake our Life!


Part 4

I wasn't prepared.

I was caught off guard that morning. Two seniors who were living with me would be leaving today. I didn't hear the details, but I was told that they were going to persuade someone who was needed for an upcoming project.

Seeing the serious expressions on their faces, there was no way that I, who had only known them for a short time, could say anything, but I knew that there was only one thing that was certain in this situation.

(T-This means... I can have Aki-san all to myself...!)

Needless to say, Aki-san refers to Shino Aki-senpai, who also lives with me, and I love her drawings as much as I love the person herself.

(Ah...I want to hug Aki-san again... Maybe after a bath this time or something... I bet it's fluffy and soft to the touch... And she called my name... She patted me on the head... Hee)

Well, to the extent that I would immediately have this delusion.

Anyway, the morning of the day arrived, with me still in a state of excitement over the situation. I had no doubt that a day like the actualization of my fantasy was coming.

Then that day at noon. Suddenly, there was a visitor at the share house.

"I'm sorry to bother you."

I heard dignified voices at the doorway, and I instantly felt a sense of tension running through my body. It was Kawasegawa-senpai. She is beautiful and good looking, and I secretly admire her, but apart from that, she is a person with a slightly scary or rather ... piercing atmosphere.

At first, I asked her to come up and we sat down facing each other. Then, without any particular greeting, senpai began to talk.

"How is Shinoaki doing?"

To that question, I let out a deep, very deep sigh,

"...She stays in her room and draws all the time..."

As if to squeeze out a reply, I answered.

Yes, where is the fun atmosphere that I had hoped for, Aki had not come out of her room since this morning. Moreover, when I thought that she finally came out and talked to me,

“Minori-chan, I think food and everything will be separate for a while, so I’m sorry.”

After saying that, she went back to her room.

When I thought about it, the reason Aki-san stayed in Osaka was because she had a lot of work to do. It was not for the purpose of having fun and talking with me. I was not prepared for that at all.

"So. That's just like her."

Kawasegawa-senpai let out a breath,

"So, I imagine you must have felt lonely and alone."

"Y-Yes... Since Aki-san is like that, so a little."

However, I had been living alone for a long time, and the loneliness was not unbearable. It was just that the things I had fantasized about were not coming true.

And yet, Kawasegawa-senpai,

"All right"

Somehow, when I nodded deeper than I should have,

"But it's okay. I'll live with you."

Suddenly, she said such a thing with a powerful voice.

"......Ha?"

I didn't understand the meaning too much, so I gave an absent-minded reply.

"Don’t Ha to me. It's just as I said. I'll be staying here with you starting today."

Saying that, senpai immediately started to open the luggage.

"W-W-W-Wait a minute, w-w-what does that mean?"

To me who was was flustered, but senpai didn't stop,

"I was asked by Hashiba."

"By senpai...?"

"Yeah. He asked me to stay here while he was in Tokyo, because he didn't want the two girls to be alone. To be treated like a handyman, but it's fine... Ah, I got permission from Nanako to use her room, so don't worry about that."

Kawasegawa-senpai stood up with a sigh, quickly gathered her belongings, and crossed her arms in front of me.

And,

"So if you get lonely, I can spoil you."

Don, she uttered a line that didn't fit too well in an atmosphere that seemed to echo the sound effects.

I was dumbfounded for a moment, but,

"Thank you ... very much "

No doubt she was concerned about me, so I thanked her. In fact, I almost asked her with a straight face if she was making a joke out of it.

A person who can say, "I'll spoil you then," and spoil you in this situation must be a very mature person. Or rather, I'm not ready to live with Kawasegawa-senpai yet, and it's a very high hurdle for me to ask her to spoil me.

(This is not right, Hashiba-san...!)

Hashiba-san, who is usually so great at making all the right decisions, is completely oblivious to these kinds of emotions...

(Let's start by figuring out how we can spend time together...)

While thinking that, I dropped my shoulders in disappointment.

Previous | Table of Contents | Next