Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 1 | The Town Where He Was Born | Remake our Life!


Part 3

The Shinkansen arrived at Tokyo Station on time without incident. The doors opened with a chime, and a dusty breeze and a noisy air flowed in.

"Uwaah... So many people."

An unusually large number of people come and go on the Shinkansen platform. It was a familiar sight to me, but Nanako seemed to see it as something unusual.

I checked the time on my phone,

"I guess we left too early."

Since we left Shin-Osaka quite early, not quite the first train, the morning rush was barely over when we arrived in Tokyo.

"Ah, I got an email from Shinoaki. I'll let her know we arrived safely"

"Yeah, thanks"

Nanako begins to press the buttons on her cell phone with a familiar hand.

At first, I was thinking of bringing Shinoaki along on this trip to Tokyo. The reason was that the three core members who had spent time with Tsurayuki would be able to talk more seriously together.

But Shinoaki was at the peak of her assignment work right now. Needless to say, it was given by Kuroda.

I didn't know the details of what they were doing, of course, but I could easily imagine that it was quite time-consuming.

(We were together at Shirahama, and I can't take her around so much.)

It would be troublesome if Kuroda poked at that, and it seemed to me that that guy would dare to use that weakness at the right moment.

So, Shinoaki stayed at home with Saikawa.

"She said, take care of yourself~. So how do we proceed from here?"

I nodded and opened the metropolitan area route map I had brought with me.

“Like Osaka, there are areas of Tokyo that are only served by private railways.”

Fortunately, both JR and private railways have stations in Kawagoe, which is our destination this time.

But considering the number of trains, it was by far the most convenient place to travel by private train.

"I'll take the Seibu line to Kawagoe, and we can take the Tozai line from Otemachi."

It would be less travel to transfer from Takadanobaba than to transfer from Seibu Shinjuku. Besides, if we let Nanako walk in that crowded Shinjuku area, she might get lost.

"Kyouya, that's great. You did your research before we came here."

Nanako nods in admiration, but,

(It would be easier to explain if I could say I used to live there...)

I had originally worked in Saitama, and there was also a manufacturer in the Kawagoe area that I was good friends with, and I had visited there several times.

Of course, there was no way I could have told her, so we left the ticket gate and headed for the Otemachi station ticket gate. We breathed softly as businessmen and office workers in suits came and went.

I gently took out a stack of paper from my bag.

The document, which was created on several sheets of A4 paper, contains settings and words about the work we are going to create.

The very first video, which had already begun to be made, the movements of the members linked to it, and the goals to be achieved, were all packed in here.

Turn to the main part of the document.

Nothing has been written there yet. It's not that I couldn't write it. It's that I didn't write it.

The reason, because I will fill it later. It's one of the reasons I came here.

"...Let's do it"

With determination, I took one step at a time.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next