Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | This is What Reality Looks Like | Remake our Life!


Part 13

And the next day, the usual routine began again.

Kawasegawa was busy again, or perhaps her response to RINE, which I had sent her at random, was slow. Staring at the window filled with stamps of strange characters, I jiggled my stiff neck.

"Then, pardon me for leaving"

At 17:00, Charaji left his seat exactly on time again.

"That chief, what's the plan"

"Hmm, aah~, I'm thinking of doing it at home, because it's hard to think about it in a calm place here. You don't have a specific place in mind, do you?"

That's true, but he's definitely not doing it at home, by the looks of it.

"Well, I'll announce it when it's done, if it's ever done..."

He left with only a notice that he was not likely to be able to do at all.

"Good-bye. Then text me if you need anything."

This one also stands up briskly and tries to walk toward the door.

"W-Wait a minute. Are you making progress on the project...?"

"I'm having a get-together today at the bar I usually go to. Don't you think it's super important to have a five-nation meeting with Japan, the U.S., China, Korea, and Germany?"

"The word alone sounds like a big deal, but it's a drinking party after all, isn't it?"

"A drinking session can change the world. Well, so be it."

The Queen, like Charaji, left quickly.

"I didn't improve the tasks to get people to leave on time..."

Haa, I let out a sigh.

"Hashiba-san, you see, the system has only just been changed."

Sakurai-san comforted me by saying so.

Well, indeed, people's habits are not that easy to change. If we give it time, one day they will understand.

(I hope things change over there too...)

I glanced toward the seat where Takoyaki-san had just been.

Similarly, it has become standard practice over there to leave work quickly and on time, taking advantage of the reduced workload.

It seemed that he had stopped by somewhere today, but as soon as he found out that it was after 17:00, he quickly went straight home.

"Hashiba-san, can you check my project?"

"Ah, yeah. Of course."

Some people have clearly changed in this way.

If we change things up a little bit, we should be fine.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next