Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Sly and Cute


"Then what should we do?"

 Ike asks the question to everyone.
 But no one suggests what they would like to do.

"Touka seems to come to the beach and stuff quite a bit, but what's the beach for?"

 I thought the conversation was going nowhere, so I asked Touka about it,

"I've rarely been to the beach, so I don't know about it. Isn't it annoying to get pick-up."

"...... I see" 

 Indeed, Touka is a beautiful girl, so that's probably the case.
 Even now, the men walking by are looking not only at Touka ...... but also at Kana and Tatsumiya.
 ...... It's a little late for it, but.
 Except for me, there are only beautiful girls and boys here.

"Ah! Then, beach volleyball would be good, wouldn't it? I think we can borrow a ball over there."

 Kana pointed toward the stall and then suggested that.
 Beach volleyball, huh? It seems like a promise, doesn't it.
 After thinking that, I let out a sigh.

 Ike ...... No.
 Haruma and Kana are going to play beach volleyball, do you want it to be like HaruKana Re〇ve? (Note: a manga and anime about women playing beach volleyball)
 It would be a problem if the drawing of Ike's buttocks can't get any better.

"Beach volleyball. Nice, kind of beachy"

"Sounds interesting"

 Ike and Tatsumiya responded favorably, but

"...Uwwah, Hasaki-senpai. Isn't that a bit sly?"

 Touka muttered in amazed.

"Eh...? What do you mean by sly?"

 Kana looked puzzled, as if she didn't understand the reason, and then asked.
 Haa, Touka lets out one sigh before answering.

"You just want to show Yuuji-senpai that your bre*asts are shaking as you chase after the ball, don't you?"

 Touka says, pointing at Kana's chest.
 I looked at her pointing once, and then I raised my eyes because of the sheer volume, and that's when my eyes met Kana's.
 She quickly tried to cover her breasts, but did not do so.
 She says, glancing up at me with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"I-It's not that I want to show them off. But if Yuuji-kun says he wants to see it... You can look at it, okay?"

 When she said that, I quickly looked away.
 I can see Touka looking at me like she's annoyed.
 She's trying to say something ...

"Nym*pho..."

 Before Touka could open her mouth, Tatsumiya said so in a cold voice.

"Ta-Tatsumiya-san !? I'm not a nym*pho... you are a little scary..."

 Kana looked at Tatsumiya and was flustered.
 I look at Tatsumiya too.
 There is a dark light in the depths of her eyes. It is probably hatred and resentment toward big bre*asts.
 There is no way that she is surprisingly cute ...... without expression as she plays with the pareo on her chest with her fingertips.
 It was just plain scary.

"Yeah yeah, as Otome-chan says, she's a nym*pho!"

 Touka happily told Tatsumiya. It seems that the likability towards her has increased once again.
 However, Tatsumiya was a bit depressed as she compared Touka's bosom with her own.
 ...... I kind of feel sorry for that, I say to Kana.

"Sorry, Kana. I'll consciously try not to look at it, but ...... There are also the eyes of the people around. Maybe you should wear a T-shirt like Touka?"

 Like the eyes of the men around, there are also the eyes of Tatsumiya.
 ...... As expected I couldn't say that much.

"If Yuuji-kun says so... Yeah, okay. I'll go get a T-shirt."

 With that, Kana walked to her luggage, which she kept a short distance away.
 As I watch her back, Touka pulls my hand away and says, as if she's in a hurry.

"Well then, senpai, let's go borrow the ball!"

"Hmm, yeah. Let's go"

 I told Ike and Tatsumiya about it,

"Okay, I'm counting on you."

"P-Please."

 Ike says with a fresh smile on his face, and Tatsumiya says shyly, glancing sideways at Ike. ...... I guess she is happy to be alone with him, it's easy to understand.

 Then I, along with Touka, headed to the stall...
 Somehow we went off the road.
 It was deja vu.

"Well, Touka. Where are we going? There's nothing over here, is there."

 When I ask her that, Touka looks at me shyly and then turns her head away before saying.

"I-Isn't it fine? I just have a quick question for senpai."

 If you have a question you'd like to ask, you could ask it anywhere you want, right?
 With that in mind, I followed Touka.

"It looks fine around here."

 We arrived in the shade of an unpopular rock.
 Even though in a place like this, there doesn't seem to be anything to do.

"When you say "looks fine"...... what do you mean?"

 Touka's face turned bright red and she turned her head down when I asked her.
 Did I ask something strange? I thought so, but the answer remained unanswered.
 After a few moments, Touka looked straight at me, a look of determination on her face.



 





 Then she vigorously took off the T-shirt she was wearing.









"Wha! W-What are you doing, Touka?"

 I knew I shouldn't have looked, so I quickly turned my face away and said so.
 ...... But on second thought, she is probably just wearing a swimsuit, so there's no need to turn away from her.
 With this thought, I look at Touka again, feeling a little embarrassed.

 When I looked, I saw Touka standing there in a simple black bikini with a shy expression on her face.
 The black swimsuit looked great against her upturned, reddish cheeks and her white skin under the summer sun.

"It looks good on you"

 For now, I just said what I thought.

"Really?"

 Touka asks with an anxious expression.

"Yeah. The simple swimsuit makes Touka's style stand out, and what can I say... I think it's very beautiful."

 At my words, Touka's face instantly turned bright red.
 ...... Ah, that's bad.
 Was it like sexual harassment because I put too much of what I thought into words?

"Sorry, that was sexual harassment"

"I-I don't mind..."

 Touka looks fidgety and says that.
 The response was that she seemed to mind quite a bit.
 I awkwardly asked the question.

"I mean, why did you take off your T-shirt and show me your swimsuit?"

 When I asked her that, she stopped moving and then Touka said.

"I wanted my lover, senpai to see me in my swimsuit since I had come all the way to the beach, but that's not really weird, right?"

 Although she was smiling, her eyes were not smiling and her voice sounded cold.
 Did I say something that made her angry?
 I think, and ask another question that came to mind.

"Then again, we didn't have to come all the way here, did you?"

 This time, Touka was clearly pissed off.
 Then, after turning her gaze down, she replies in a muffled whisper.

"It's not that I'm not confident about my style. If I had known about it before, I wouldn't have eaten ice cream the day before yesterday, and I would have wanted to go with my seniors to choose a swimsuit. ... I mean, to be in a swimsuit next to someone who is like a clumsy gravure idol, it's a little too hard, or rather"

 Touka didn't want to be compared to Kana, but her style, too, is quite good.
 ...... Honestly, I was surprised.

 However, from a woman's point of view, she does not want to be in a swimsuit next to Kana, who usually plays tennis and has those big bre*ast.
 In other words, it is no wonder that Tatsumiya has fallen into darkness.

"... In the first place. I don't want to show it to anyone but senpai."

 ...... Sly.
 You're thorough in making me fall in love with you.
 I think this in my heart and keep my composure so as not to let her realize that I have become embarrassed by her words.
 When I am silent, she asks me worriedly.

"It would have been best to have my senpai pick it out for me, but I didn't have time for that. ... I hope senpai like this swimsuit, but what do you think?"

 Touka points to the swimsuit she is wearing, to which I reply.

"Yeah, I think it's good. Like I said, it looks great on you."

 At my words, Touka smiles in relief and then says.

"Thank goodness. Senpai, you drink black coffee all the time, so I thought you must like black."

"That would be too shallow, right"

 Touka said it in a teasing manner, and I unintentionally made a retort.

"That's right. I know a lot of good things about senpai, though, when I think about it. I don't actually know much about senpai's tastes and hobbies. ... I could only come up with such a shallow idea."

 With a gentle smile, Touka continues.

"So, from now on. I want to know a lot about senpai."

 After she said that, her cheeks turned red, as if she was embarrassed, and she looked very cute.
 I could only reply to Touka with a few words, "I see."


 ...... Really, Touka is sly.


 Even though I thought so, I was kind of happy and my mouth loosened up.
 I guess it can't be helped ――.