Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna
Source: Syosetu

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Fateful Encounter


 Then we move on to meet up with Ike and the others once we get there.
 In the middle of that, I ask the question to both of them again.

"So how did you two end up here? Coincidence?"

"I heard it from Otome-chan."

"From Tatsumiya?"

 Hearing Touka's answer, I wondered how Tatsumiya knew about it.

"Yeah. She heard it when she was in the student council room with Haruma."

"Asakura-senpai called out to him and they were talking about having fun with just the boys, but Otome-chan seemed to sense it and said, "There is a possibility of impure sexual misconduct. Touka-san, aren't you worried about Tomoki-san?" and that's how we got here."

"By the way, I also got a call from Tatsumiya-san saying, 'Would you please help the chairman and Tomoki-san so they don't go astray?'"

"I see......."

 Ike would not have expected that Tatsumiya, whom he did not invite, would come.
 Therefore, he may have told Tatsumiya about the place and time.

"I'm glad we found senpai before you went off the rails."

"That's right, Yuuji-kun should reflect on it properly, right?"

 From both sides, I heard dissatisfied voices.
 I don't remember going down the wrong path, but I have another question.

"Ahre, then where is Tatsumiya now?"

 At my words, Touka and Kana looked at each other and then chuckled.
 When I was wondering what was going on,

"Ah, I see them. There's Otome-chan over there."

 Touka said so and pointed to Tatsumiya, who was standing with a displeased expression on her face, and Ike, who was smiling wryly.
 As I got a little closer, I realized that Tatsumiya was apparently preaching to Ike.

"In the first place! It is outrageous that the president, who is supposed to be a role model for the entire school, would so carelessly talk to a woman on the beach! Please reflect on this!"

 A pouty, angry Tatsumiya.
 As vice president of the student council, she was giving a sermon to the president, but ...... clearly had personal feelings involved.

"Otome-chan interrupted a group of college girls that Asakura-senpai and the others were picking up and forcefully talked them into separating."

"Tatsumiya-san was awesome that time..."

 Touka and Kana recalled the situation and said with a wry smile again.
 I see, so that's why they are far away from the group of college girls who were there earlier.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I should have stopped, but I just couldn't say no."

 Ike said as he scratched his cheek.
 I nodded.
 If anyone can say no to that clinging look from Asakura, I'd like to see them brought before us.

"...That's fine. It seems that no major mistakes were made this time, and we will leave it at that. However, I would like to ask you, in the future, to weigh yourselves to ensure that this does not happen again."

 Fuuh, Tatsumiya let out a sigh.
 The sermon seemed to be over, so I decided to call on them.

"Yo, Tatsumiya"

 When I called out to her, her shoulders jolted and she turned around.

"... Is it Tomoki-san? Good day to you."

 After looking at me, Tatsumiya replies with a displeased greeting.

 She, of course, is in a swimsuit.
 She wears an elegant-looking bikini and a pareo around her chest.
 Looking at her slender waist and long arms and legs, I think she has a good style, but at the same time, she still has a complex about her breasts ........ I think rudely. 

"I told the president a few minutes ago. Tomoki-san also has a wonderful girlfriend, Touka-san, who is too good for you. Please don't do anything that will make her sad."

 Tatsumiya has a harsh tone and tolerates me.
 Touka's eyes light up when she hears those words.

"That's exactly what Otome-chan says! You can't do anything that will make me sad, okay?"

 Apparently, Touka's favorable impression of Tatsumiya has increased.

"Yeah, I'll be careful. So, it looks like Kai and Asakura are missing. Where are they?"

 It is Tatsumiya who responds to my question.

"After I pulled them away from the group of college girls who had been talking to them, I made a few small remarks. Then they went swimming together."

"I see. So the two of them went swimming..."

 Asakura, whose heart was broken in reality, maybe really swimming.
 Or maybe he has not learned his lesson and is picking up girls by using Kai as bait.

 But either way.
 I was a little relieved because I couldn't let him see my current situation sandwiched between Touka and Kana.


[A conversation between a friend and a junior]


"Da*mn, I'm sorry, Kai.... I dragged you down when there are plenty of gals out there who would have been more than willing to take you on if you were alone..."

 One boy said in a trembling voice with a frustrated expression on his face.
 The other boy, upon hearing these words, gave a wry smile before responding.

"I have a person I'm admiring right now.... I'm not thinking of making a girlfriend with picking up girls, so I'll hang out with you as much as you want."

"...I see, I'm sorry for making you go along with picking up girls even though you have such a person. ... It's about time, let's make the next one the last."

 The other boy nodded at the boy with a determined and radiant expression on his face.

 Now, who should I call next...
 As the boy looked around with a serious expression on his face, a ball hit him on the head.

"Ouch! ... What, a ball?"

 When the boy picks up the ball,

"Sorry"

"Are you okay?"

 The lovely voices call out.

 And then the boy has a revelation.
 ――Isn't this an opportunity to get closer to girls naturally?

 After turning around and putting on a big smile, the boy tells.

"I'm fine. I mean, can we play with you if you want?"

"Fueh?"

"Could this be what they call ...... pick-up?"

 The girls' voice is filled with confusion.
 Hearing this, the boy looked straight at them for the first time here.

 And――Oh, cr*ap.
 He thought this without saying it out loud, and his expression grew tighter.

"Eh, what shall we do?"

"Hmm, but they seem like kind onii-san... isn't it fine, I guess?"


 ――I've done it.
 One boy lamented so.


 ――He's done it, hasn't he.
 Another boy thought so, as if it was someone else's problem. 


 However, this encounter.
 It would significantly change one boy's youth――.