Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!


Part 10

A few days later, I came to the cafe spade when there was no one else around.

Me, Hikawa, and Kawasegawa all sighed together.

Saikawa's care was going well, but on the other hand, the investigation team was having difficulty.

Kawasegawa looked for an art student who worked part-time at Moon Rabbits, but couldn't find one, and Hikawa and I couldn't find anything useful either.

"We’re stuck..."

A single word from Kawasegawa explained everything clearly.

"Surprisingly, everyone around doesn't know anything. When I was in high school, everyone knew the people in the class very well."

When Hikawa groaned, Kawasegawa, 

"That's true. In college, most people don't like that kind of private community and become individualistic. They don't really care about what other people are doing."

"Well, I guess that's the way it is."

Hikawa had a "I don't understand" look on his face. Well, he had been an athletic student in elementary, middle and high school, and the ninja club he had joined in college was also an athletic club disguised as a cultural club, so I could understand why he didn't understand.

"Let's expand the range a little. There are still a lot of people in my class that I don't know."

"Right... but if they don't know me or Hashiba, it's going to be a completely different community, so it's going to take time."

As Kawasegawa said, it didn't seem like something that could be dealt with right away. It wasn't that I didn't have any other friends in the department, but I was spending a lot of time with my team and the members of the share house, and I couldn't think of anyone I could talk to about something as serious as this.

I think I will probably talk to other people in the art research club besides Kiryu-san at some point. However, they are in different departments and grades, and would not be suitable for investigation.

It would be better to talk to Kanou-sensei...... after the suspicions are a bit more confirmed. If we talk to the teacher on a suspicion level, the mess when we are wrong will be a big deal.

"........."

There was something that had been bothering me for a long time.

There was one thing in common about the weird atmosphere and bad feelings that covered the surroundings. But it would be too violent to tie them together by mere coincidence, and I was going to check that out after I got a better foothold.

But now, as a result of crushing the other points one by one, the common threads of these possibly coincidental things have emerged clearly.

"...I need to check something."

A name popped into my head, as if the conversation had already been planned from the beginning.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next