Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!


Part 9

I bought some groceries at the supermarket in front of Geidai and headed back to the share house.

"I'm home"

When I open the door,

"Ah, welcome back ~"

"Welcome back."

I was welcomed by the usual laid back Shinoaki and a still nervous Saikawa.

In the living room, there were several art books belonging to Shinoaki and several sketchbooks that must have belonged to Saikawa.

"Were you talking about the drawings today?"

"Yeah, look at this, Kyoya-kun, Minori-chan draws pictures like magic with just a pencil ~"

Looking a little excited, Shinoaki opened Saikawa's sketchbook and showed it.

It was the first time for me to take a closer look at her pencil drawings. She drew a variety of objects, both still lifes and figures, and all of them were clearly of a high level, even for me as an amateur. In particular, the pencil drawings of vinyl and glass, which seemed to have a difficult texture, were very impressive.

"Indeed, it's amazing. It looks like magic."

In fact, to my unartistic eye, they both look like magicians.

"No way, a magic, you said, it isn't at all, I'm just drawing what's in front of me, but after seeing Aki-san's pictures, it's completely..."

Saikawa blushes and is embarrassed.

"I can't help but wonder how Aki-san manages to create such fascinating expressions and backgrounds out of nothing. For me, Aki-san's illustrations are much more... magical"

"I'm a little embarrassed by the compliment."

Shinoaki shrugged her shoulders nervously.

(Respect each other, it's a good relationship)

In truth, I was a little worried before I brought them together. I knew that they both had a good impression of each other's work, but that's not the same thing as human interaction.

But it seems that my fears were totally unnecessary.

"That's right, Shinoaki, did you show Haru Sora's illustration to Saikawa?"

"U~un, I haven't shown it yet ~"

For me, it was just a question that I hadn't talked about yet. I thought it would be a good opportunity to talk about it at this time,

"I-Illustration of Haru Sora, you said... what does that mean?"

Saikawa looked flustered, or rather, she had no idea what we were talking about.

"I haven't told you yet. We're all the production staff of Haru Sora. And Shinoaki is Haru Sora's original art"

Before I could finish saying "original artist" Saikawa grabbed both of Shinoaki's hands,

"It's Aki-san after all !! I-I-I-It's no wonder their designs are so similar, or that the impact they give is so close, ano, I really rea~~~~lly respect you, I like you so much, please shake hands, please? Ha, I!"

She let go of her hand in a panic, and began to bow her head.

"Ano, I was introduced to Haru Sora by a senior in high school, but I couldn't look at all the illustrations because of the age limit, but I really loved the main visual of all the characters walking in the midst of falling cherry blossom petals, so... Ah... "

Shinoaki gently hugged Saikawa, who was still trying to talk,

"Minori-chan, thank you, for liking my work so much."

She said and pon pon, patted her back gently.

"Fuah... Aah... this is... happiness..."

Saikawa was apparently overcome by this and drowned in Shinoaki's kindness for a while.

(I can understand Shinoaki's motherhood, it's dangerous...)

I was 100% convinced that Saikawa had sunk.

"Minori-chan is already 18 years old, right?"

Suddenly, Shinoaki asked something like that.

"Y-Yes. Of course, I am, but...?"

At Saikawa's answer, Shinoaki smiled and stood up,

"Well, I guess it's okay to look at ecchi illustrations. I'll get it for you."

She went straight upstairs to her room and started looking for the original artwork of Haru Sora.

The one who was left behind, Saikawa, was open-mouthed, carelessly giggling,

"Aa... seeing Aki-san's original drawings in person... I'm so happy I'm dying..."

She was now totally like a sore fan.

(Is she okay, this girl...)

It's nice to be a fan, this fascination is that... abnormal.

"I think it's okay around here~. You can take a look at it as you like."

Shinoaki came back and spread the original illustrations on the desk.

Haru Sora's original illustrations were all done digitally, but they had all been printed out on a printer to check the contents. They were laid out in front of us.

Shinoaki's careful shadow designations were attached to all the original drawings, and there were also written notes on the parts that were difficult to understand.

"Wah... it's amazing, a treasure..."

Saikawa stared at each one of them as if she could open a hole in them. Some of the illustrations were quite risqué, but she wasn't shy.

(I guess she's the type of person who blows everything else out when it comes to drawings.)

In that sense as well, I'm sure that Shinoaki and she have something in common.

"Now, I shall excuse myself so as not to disturb you."

It was indeed a bad hobby to watch two girls staring at an erotic illustrations while I observed them further.

"Yeah, thank you for your hard work ~"

"Hashiba-san, I'm sorry..."

I waved lightly at the smiling Shinoaki and the grateful Saikawa, and headed back to my room.

"Well, I'm glad it's turning out okay."

It was an accident that could only be described as a disaster for Saikawa, but it led to her coming to the share house. There's nothing better than having her feel happy.

I heard the door open from downstairs. It seemed that Nanako had returned.

"I'm home. Today's voice training was a bit excessive and I got tired... Shinoaki ?! What are you doing, spreading out all those ecchi illustrations?!"

"Welcome back, Nanako~. I was showing it to Minori-chan~"

"Ah, t-that's right, Nanako-san, I said I want to see it."

"B-But then again, you can't show this kind of lewd stuff to Minori, who hasn't grown up yet... H-Hey, Kyoya, you're there, right! Come here ~ !!"

"Minori-chan is already over 18 years old ~"

"I-It's okay, Nanako-san, I'm fine!"

"E-Even if you guys are fine, but I'm... Kyo-Kyoya, Kyoya ~!"

Yare Yare……. I was chuckling and feeling a little sad at the same time.

"It's been a long time since we've had this lively."

For everyone else, it had been about three months, but for me, it had been over a year.

I can't help but remember about Tsurayuki.

I remember the days when we were all arguing and making things together, including him.

"...It's not over yet."

It's not something I can do right now, but I've decided to include it in my decision.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next