You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

















































***

Sorry for just uploading it now, my health is deteriorating… I mean, I got COVID-19 guys

TT^TT

And everyone in my family (except me) has also been vaccinated, so the doctor told us to self-isolate and call immediately if our condition worsens.

I feel pretty good now but I'm still coughing. But what saddens me the most is that it's been 2/3 days since I lost my sense of smell, this makes me very uncomfortable.
(>
<)

***

PLEASE DON’T REPOST OR SHARE MY TRANSLATION!!

***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next