Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!


Part 3

Kiryuu-san stood up on his chair,

"We will now hold a super important secret meeting!"

Yes, he said in a high-pitched voice. I don't care what it is, but I wonder if it's okay to declare a super important secret meeting with the entrance door and rear window open just because it's hot?

"So, regarding the program for the school festival…"

Hiyama-san ignored the president next to her and continued talking.

"Last year, this idiot got us into a lot of trouble, so this year, the rule is that the decision must be made in my presence. Does anyone have any objections?"

There was a guy next to her, secretly raising only his pinky finger,

"The proposal will be approved by a majority vote. Then, let's decide what we're going to do."

The Art Study Club, unbelievably, had been putting on a decent show until the year before last. It consisted of the usual activities of an art research club, including art exhibitions and the sale of related accessories and catalogs.

Last year was the year that we broke that tradition in a bad way. Naturally, holding an unsubtle maid cafe was seen as a problem by the Cultural Club Union, and there was an outpouring of opinions about whether this was something an art circle would do.

However, these voices were no longer heard, and now I even received comments such as "Are you going to do it again this year?" And "If you're going to do it, sell pre-order tickets."

"How could public opinion be so easily overturned?"

I had a bad feeling about this, but I asked Hiyama-san about it.

"This idiot bribed the heads of the other cultural clubs with barbecued meat and fancy sweets!"

"O-Ow ow Hiyama-chan, it hurts it hurts."

She was exploding with anger and giving him a headlock.

......Well, I guess that's to be expected.

"But for Kiryu-san, who never thinks about the future, this is an oddly calculated move."

"This guy's IQ skyrockets when it comes to his own desires."

It's also very understandable.

"So, if there is nothing else this year, it could turn into a maid cafe, so please come up with some interesting ideas as a club member. This is an urgent matter. And above all, don't let this man have his way... okay"

Next to Hiyama-san, who said bitterly, the president smirked, which was quite annoying.

Nevertheless, thanks to that maid cafe, the club's income had jumped dramatically. Thanks to that, this year we were able to buy easels, canvases, and art materials, as well as secure a place to store the works left behind by past seniors.

He's got business acumen, or rather, a mysterious intuition... I don't want to admit it, though.

Anyway, the open meeting or review meeting in the name of super secrecy was easily finished.

"Right right, Maybe worst of all, only if we're forced into an inexplicably bad situation, tell them we might do something like last year."

That's what Hiyama-san said to me. You really don't want to do it, do you.

"Got it, but then... Saikawa too, right?"

When I said it, her expression became even cloudier.

"...The first thing she does when she joins the club is to dress up as a maid, huh... If it were me, I'd quit."

"Should I leave it at that?"

"That idiot will definitely pull her in, and if he does, I'll explain it with you."

We both sighed and said, "Well, that's it then".

Speaking of which, didn't Saikawa have a hobby of cosplay in the future?

(Surprisingly, she might awaken here... Haha)

It would indeed be bad for Saikawa, or rather too convenient. Well, it would be better if nothing happened, so I decided to make a plan for that.

I was just getting up to leave the club room,

"Hashiba-kun, can I have a word?"

I was called by an unexpected person.

It was Kakihara-san, the most handsome and disappointing senior in the circle.

"Eh, yes... What is it?"

"Yeah, I have something to talk about."

"Ah, I'll sit down then. What is it?"

But senpai quietly shook his head,

"It's kind of hard to talk here, so I'll wait in Spade."

He specified a coffee shop that was familiar to the students and quickly left the club room.

"I wonder what is it……?"

At the same time as I wondered, I felt the unspeakable anxiety I had felt before slowly spreading.