Soen na Osananajimi to Isekai de wa Kekkon Shite Iru Yumewomita ga, Sorekara Osananajimi no Yousu ga Okashii ndaga?

Author: Kataribe Masayuki

Translated by MTL and Dobelyu Wai
Source: Syosetu
 
Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you
 

Idle Talk The Witch's Wrath (Amane Side)

 

 Being swept away by the waves of the rush... I'd heard stories about it, but I never thought I'd actually be the one who got swept away.

 While the hordes of mannequins trailing behind me gave me goosebumps, unintentionally reminding me of a scary science fiction movie I had seen before, I found myself forcibly led up the stairs to a place that had nothing to do with the station platform.

 When I thought I had finally escaped from the wave of mannequins ...... there was already no sign of Yumeji-kun anywhere near me.

 

"Yumeji-kun !?"

 

 He isn't here!? That strikes me as intense anxiety.

 And then I noticed that the rush of mannequins that had been marching in such large numbers and in such a weird way suddenly stopped...

 When I hurriedly looked around, I saw that there were no mannequins around, just an empty silence that enveloped the area.

 

"What is..."

 

 But I was relieved to catch a glimpse of a familiar figure at the end of the hallway, which I had thought was deserted.

 It was definitely the back of the person I was looking for the most right now, Yumeji-kun's back.

 But... Perhaps he doesn't notice me, and he is about to turn to the end of the hallway.

 

"Ah... wait, Yumeji-kun !!"

 

 

 

 I rushed out so as not to lose sight of his back and turned at the end of the corner where he had just turned …………………… when I realized … I was sitting in the classroom.

 

"…………Eh?"

"What's wrong Amacchi, you seem a little spaced out..."

"Are you feeling unwell?"

 

 It was the same old familiar scenery.

 It's a scene from a school day that I've spent many times before, where I'm having useless conversations with my good friends, Kagu-chan and Kamu-chan.

 But ... that was supposed to be two weeks ago.

 When I glanced at him, I saw Yumeji-kun chatting with a good friend of his... Our gazes met for a moment, but he quickly averted his gaze.

 

"Ah……"

 

 That gesture tightens my chest and sends a shiver down my spine ………….

 When I checked the date on the blackboard, the date written on the board indicated today... In other words, this is not a dream from two weeks ago.

 

"Yo Amane, wh~at are you looking at? It's annoying to know that you used to be friends with that bastard, isn't it? Do you want me to make sure he stays away from you?"

 

 And... There's an unpleasant man beside me who says some very unpleasant things with aplomb...

 The people who are important to me are not around, but the ones who don't matter are trying to stay in my precious place... it's a very... very unpleasant scene... this is, in other words...

 

"What if he hadn't gotten his hands on the "Dream Book"...?"

 

 Perhaps that's what this dream is about.

 It's true that he got the "Dream Book" two weeks ago and accidentally got me involved in it, which helped me to get rid of what had been a thought sickness since childhood.

 But what if Yumeji-kun didn't get his hands on the "Dream Book"?

 

[I hope you understand now... That's right. This is a scene from the future when he did not get the "Dream Book" and had no contact with you.]

 

 Suddenly, I heard the voice of "that guy" coming from somewhere.

 The voice is muffled, as if coming from a speaker, and the tone of business is still the same as that of a station attendant... An unpleasant conclusion ...

 

"That is…………"

 

 The scene changes... It is information from Kagu-chan and Kamu-chan, who have been worried about me for some time... Word of mouth tells me that Yumeji-kun believes the rumor that I'm dating that guy.

 

 The scene changes ... It's Suzu-nee's coffee shop.

 I wanted to reconcile with him somehow... I'd been asking for advice so many times because I wanted to be close childhood friends with him again... One day I was suddenly told.

 

"Recently... He asked me for advice. He told me that a girl from a different class had confessed her feelings to him..."

 

 The scene changes ... one day after school... I was still dealing with the guy who was trying to hang around, spreading self-serving rumors and playing the boyfriend card... I saw the scene.

 The sight of Yumeji-kun happily going home with a female student I didn't know...

 

 The scene changes ………… Every time it happens, I feel as if my heart is being ripped out.

 

"That's right... If it were not for you, he would probably have lived a peaceful life without unnecessary suffering. You are standing in the way of his future... "

"………………"

 

 That's right... He's a kind person ... If it weren't for a selfish woman like me... If there's nothing ... If it weren't for the coincidence of the "Dream Book"... He could have had a happy youth that had nothing to do with me.

 If I...... If it weren't for me.........

 

 The scene changes ………… There was a boy there.

 That day, the day I stopped playing by myself... Yumeji-kun's figure...

 When I desperately reached out to him, not wanting to lose him and not wanting to let him go again... He gave me a cold look and said.

 

"It would be rather annoying if you came back now?"

 

 As he said this, another girl was already at his side………….

 That's right... There is no way I can be by his side after all this time...............

 If Yumeji-kun says so... I am... He's better off without me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's......... not possible..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 At that moment, something snapped in my mind.

 What was this guy showing me all this for?

Is it because he knew the existence of "Yumeji" and decided that it was the best way to give me despair?

 By showing the possibility that he could disappear from my side, that I was an obstacle, a bad presence for him... If he can include the bitter memories of my childhood in the suggestion, it will make me despair and have a third nightmare... Is that what he thought?

 In other words, this guy... tried to take him away...

 

 From me... my Man(Yumeji) ………….

 

 At that moment, the anger and "magic power" overflowed like fire, like lava, like a stellar boil.

 With that alone... all of the unpleasant scenes that were flowing in front of my eyes will disappear in the flames of hell......... It's like putting poorly written graffiti on a fire.

 

[…………Ha?]

"......... I've been underestimated, haven't I. No matter if it was when we were little or whatever... There is no way that Yumeji-kun would say something like such a small man... HAAA!!"

[W-What is this flame! ?? GUGYAAAAAAAAAA!?]

 

 As I lightly manipulate the magic, I can hear the "Dream Demon's" dumb voice coming out of nowhere.

 And that's all I need to understand where the "Dream Demon" that possessed me is now, and where I am.

 The seal of memory has been broken. That's why I can understand and use all of my "specialized magics abilities".

 I was even called the "Great Mage of Unforgetfulness" in the other world...

 

[What the hell are you guys!? You're supposed to be just a human, how can you attack me!? Why can you inflict pain!?]

 

 Is this the first time he's been attacked? I can hear the confused and pathetic voice.

 

"A mere Dream Demon, possessing the thoughts of a mere mortal, and unable to take away a life force without exhausting the soul with a triple curse... If I can manipulate the magic, it's easier than exterminating pests."

[What the hell is that... What the hell is that!?]

 

 After all, it was his first experience.

 In our world, the concept of magic was lost long ago.

 That's why, compared to the other side, these kinds of spirit beings are not as easily recognized, allowing them to do evil almost unilaterally and unharmed.

 Because there is less risk of being exterminated.

 

"Well ...... still, if it had been me earlier, I would have been taken out and killed."

 

 When I held out my hand, everything that had been the scenery of the school was engulfed in flames and melted away.

 It's only natural... After all, this is the "inside of my dream," and I can control it at will.

 And... Just as I regained control of the dream, the black, small "pest" that had been watching and mocking us from outside the dream was exposed.

 It was a mass of black shadows... it couldn't be seen as a slender man... it was that kind of existence.

"It" just met my eyes and was very flustered.

 

[Hih! ?? Why, why is this happening!?]

"...I'm sure it was a simple mistake. If it had been any other nightmare, I wouldn't have known, but you've chosen to use a method that opens up the "Seal of Memory" for me..."

 

 That was the biggest wrath for me.

 It's the kind of thing that makes me unlock the "Memories of the That Side" that I had sealed away.

 

"I will not forgive ...... anyone or anything who tries to take ...... Yumeji away from me..............."

 

 That's all.

 For that reason alone ...... I become the Great Mage ...... Witch, no... I'm back to.

 Then, concentrating my magic power in both hands, I formulated the most powerful attack magic in my memory.

 That... The Demon Dream, realizing that this would be fatal for him, let out a voice that was similar to a scream.

 

[That man must have been your greatest regret and guilt! It's been less than two weeks since your estrangement, how can you be so trusting!? So confident that even the illusions created by your own nightmares are erased!!]

 

 That might be a fair question for the demon dream to ask.

 Negative emotions were a weapon for the demon dream, who had always been doing evil by getting behind people's psychology.

 If there had been even the slightest doubt, the nightmare would not have been broken.

 

 But... This guy's got it all wrong.

 Trust is something that takes time to build...

 

"Five years and two weeks. That's how long I've been with him..."

[Ha? 5 years??]

"There is no woman in the world who understands him better than I do! Don't look down on meeeeee!"

 

 With an outburst of emotion, with a scream, I released my magic power.

 

"Calamity Amane Execution!!"

Previous | Table of Contents | Next