Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Translator Notes: 
Thanks for reading this beforehand. I want to tell you there are some problem with adsense. Two problems in two days in a row. I am an amateur about it and I don't know what really happened. But the timing is too good from my POV. I can only have bad thoughts about it. Rei is trying to do something but no hope. 
I feel I lost my trust on them. And I feel bad to Dobelyu Wai who just joined us.

Maybe this is a bit late, but I am planning to open membership. Which one of this platform you recommend? Ko-fi, Buymeacoffee or Patreon? (I'm confused to choose)

Give me your thoughts and I hope you can join. Thank you.

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 1 | I've Been Plotting | Remake our Life!


Part 9

"I am... Saikawa Minori"

She said, and bowed her head.

Before her, Hiyama-san bowed her head as well, with a very fearful look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were applying to join the club..."

"No, if someone came into the club room with a recruitment flyer, that's what you'd think."

Saikawa answered in an orderly and logical manner. Although she seemed to be quiet, her answers had a firmness in them.

"As I thought, my recruiting sense is right after all!"

"You shut up!"

The vice president sent an angry message to the forever president, who began to run amok without reading any of the air.

Art department students are welcome! Especially girls! No boys! How can you think that a copy written by a man who apparently only wants to worship girls is a success? Well, I guess I'm not the only one who left such a flyer as my contact information.

She thought for a moment, then,

"Is Hashiba-senpai a member of this circle?"

"Right, but"

Reluctantly, as expected I can't say that.

"So it will be easier for me to talk to senpai if I stay here, right."

Saikawa stood up abruptly and turned to Hiyama-san and Kiryu-san.

"I'm going to join this circle from today. I look forward to working with you."

She said and bowed her head.

"Eh?! S-Seriously? Saikawa-chan, are you sure, you're really joining?!"

"Yes, I am sure."

"Yatta~ !! Finally, for the first time in years, we have an art student in the club!!"

Kiryu-san was so happy that he began to roll around on the tatami.

"...Saikawa-san, you see."

Hiyama-san put her hand on Saikawa's shoulder with a regretful look on her face.

"If that idiot says anything you don't like, no matter how small, tell me. I'll kill him immediately."

"Y-Yes..."

Saikawa nodded anxiously.

"Well, we've managed to finish the recruitment phase of new member of the club."

"Today, I'll be singing Donguri Koro Koro!" (Note: A Rolling Acorn, a Japanese Children's song)

Kakihara-san and Sugimoto-san also looked relieved.

While the older members of the club were filled with joy, I was,

"Saikawa, um... why"

I tried to confirm why she joined,

"I don't like it when things aren't clear, you know."

"So I came here today to get a foothold or a chance to do that."

"Haa..."

I wondered what she wanted to clarify. It was hard to tell from her words, but it seemed that we were able to get to know each other anyway.

"All right, let's have a new cheer! Kakihara, Sugimoto, let's go shopping!!"

"Whoo!"

"Understood!"

The seniors seemed to have immediately started preparing for the newcomers' party, and went out light-footed. They probably went to the supermarket in front of Daigeidai.

"Ah~, I'm happy... I'm happy, finally, a student from the art department joined us... Now we can expect a decent school festival...!"

Hiyama-san's heart was beating with joy at what a hurdle to overcome. Well, considering what we have done so far, I can understand why she feels moved by this point.

In any case, we now had all the actors in place. The only thing left to do was to create the situation.