You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Sorry just uploaded now T^T

Yesterday while I was translating this chapter, in my city it was raining heavily with lightning.

It was so scary!!

It said that several electrical substations in my city were struck by lightning.

And because of that, yesterday there were several blackouts.

It makes me unable to complete the "Great Wish" on time.

***












































***

Btw, the next chapter (if I'm not mistaken) is the last chapter of Season 2

T_T

Hopefully, the hiatus to prepare for the next season won't be long~

***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next