You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***





















































***

Ah… Sorry, I didn't expect you guys to be curious about the novels that I translated.

(ノ´*)

So, the novels I work on are not in English but in my mother tongue. Sorry. Hehe

I did translate several novels into English, but the work was a collaboration with other people in that group. For some reason, I didn't move the novels to my current blog.

(_ _|||)

But in the future, I have a plan to translate one or two novels into English. When that happens, I'll definitely tell you all *do promotions for my other blogs. LOL

***


PreviousTable of Contents | Next