You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***















































***

I find translation in this chapter is very strange…

()

Ah… Maybe it's because I've been hectic lately *hiks

Remember about the collapse of the translation group that I talked about in the previous chapter?

In the end, I decided to make a blog and move all my translated novels there.

It turned out that without realizing it, I had translated so many novels.

I was so exhausted because I had to move them one by one…

(_ _|||)

My head wants to explode because of exhaustion, but on the other side, I feel a little proud. LOL

***


PreviousTable of Contents | Next