You can donate to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN DONATE HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^
































































***

Finally, I can upload the first chapter of Rainy Night…

Actually, I plan to upload Rainy Night yesterday but about 3/4 days ago I had a toothache…

So the upload schedule that I have set has gone backward because I stopped translating for a while.

Toothache is the most painful thing for me…

. ゚ ゚ ( ω) ゚ ゚ .

When I was a child there was an incident that made my molar teeth have to be pulled out. I was too young, so I couldn't understand why at that time the dentist didn't use anesthesia when pulling my teeth.

(╥╥)

It really hurts so much!! Since then I became afraid of dentists *when I saw the words 'dentist' in the hospital or something like that I would cry.

But yeah… you know, I have sweet tooth.

・゚・(>ω<)・゚・

So... After more than 10 years I always keep my teeth healthy so that I don't have to see a dentist,

now it has failed.

Tomorrow I have to meet the dentist *Huwaa, just remembering makes me cry

..・ヾ(。><)ã‚·

***

Sorry, I even told a long story.

Hope you guys enjoy "Rainy Night",

Just think of Rainy Night as an intermezzo for "Great Wish". Hehe

Great Wish's newest chapter is in the process of translation. Tomorrow I will definitely upload it.

See you~

***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next