Chapter 3 We Keep Getting Lost



Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translations and the translators keep alive. Thank you.

Part 11

    "There he goes"

    "He looks refreshed, I’m glad, yeah!"

    "Sometimes I really don't know if he is brilliant or stupid, that Hashiba..."

    "I think he's brilliant? There's no one else in our group who has that much action and judgment."

    "...Right. I'm with you on that one."

    "No, although Kawasegawa said this and that to Hashiba, but you like him after all, right! Yeah!"

    "... Haa?"

    "Hmm? What's wrong?"

    "HAAA~ no way, who do I like!! There's a limit even if you have bad eye! Hikawa, what do you see that makes you think I like him? I can't see it! It's weird to fall in love with someone who's so insensitive and soft-hearted and smiles at everyone, isn't it? It's too weird, right."

    "N-no, you got it wrong! That’s not what I mean, Kawasegawa"

    "What!!!"

    "When I said that, I meant that you like him as a friend... you see, you're kind of strict about things like that. The way you work, your personality."

    "Ah……"

    "That's why I meant that you acknowledge Hashiba..."

    "Yea... Yeah..."

    "Ah, I see, Kawasegawa too, I guess! Then you're a rival like Shinoaki and Nanako... Ouch! Why did you suddenly kick my leg... Hey Kawasegawa, are you leaving, hey, wait!"