Chapter 3 We Keep Getting Lost




Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translations and the translators keep alive. Thank you.

Part 10

    In the classroom of the art department, Kawasegawa Eiko was showing the most irritated expression she had ever shown in her life.

    "You're an idiot, aren’t you! Why are you consulting about that to me?"

    "Wah, I'm sorry!"

    I apologized with all my might.

    Perhaps my voice was too loud, but the eyes of the other students and teachers were all focused on me at once.

    It was an uncomfortable situation, as I was in the middle of a drawing class for my elective major.

    "...You know, I did say that. If you have any problems, please consult to me."

    Concerned about her surroundings, Kawasegawa kept her voice low.

    "Yeah……"

    I also replied in a low voice.

    "But it was about production work and classes, and I didn't expect to hear about your personal love life..."

    She spoke in a stunned tone.

    "O-Of course, I felt bad telling Kawasegawa alone, so."

    "That's why you chose us, you're out of your mind..."

    Haa, Kawasegawa sighs heavily.

    "Hmm? What's wrong with me, Kawasegawa?"

    "It's nothing. Hikawa should concentrate on your sketch."

    "Ou! But sketching is super hard!"

    Hikawa happily drew a stone statue wrapped in vinyl with a pencil.

    I decided to consult with her about the problems that have been going on with me and the two girls since the other day, because I felt that I could not think about it alone.

    However, if I tell Keiko-san, she'll just find it amused, and it's none of the teacher's business, Kiryu-san was out of the question, and Hiyama-san seemed to be busy preparing for her graduation project... So.

    "Well, I can understand the fact that you consulted with the members of Team Kitayama Kai."

    I've been working on the game for a while now, but after April, I'll be working on it with these two as well.

    "But you know you're talking about something pretty embarrassing, right?"

    "I'm very aware of that."

    Certainly, this is a topic when you're in middle school or high school.

    Moreover, in the field of team production, the issue of love is a very trivial one.

    For Kawasegawa, who wants to have a high-level discussion, would just say, "Get married to one of them, or turn down both of them!" I'm sure she'd like to get away with something like that.

    "I have decided what I will say."

    "Yes"

    "Why don't you just decide which one you want or turn them both down?"

    "You're right."

    Well, that's exactly what she said. If I had received the same kind of consultation, I would have given a similar answer.

    "No, but it's the same with Tsurayuki, and somehow there are something like a Bishojou Game event is happening around Hashiba a lot!"

    ...... I wonder about that myself.

    It's as if the gods of bishojo games have taken a liking to me.

    "Y-you... Which one do you like, do you have feelings something like that?"

    "Eh?"

    "Don’t “Eh” to me. It's Shino Aki and Kogure Nanako. I'm asking if you have feelings for either of them!"

    It's straight question again...

    To be honest, it was hard to say. Although the incident at the school festival seemed to have shortened the distance between me and Shinoaki, we hadn't suddenly grown closer since then, and Nanako hadn't said anything to me since the incident at the convenience store.

    I think both of them are cute and good girl, but that doesn't mean that I have strong feelings for them, and that's why I'm struggling with this right now.

    In other words,

    "...Both of them are good girls, but the talk about I especially like them is..."

    Kawasegawa let out the biggest sigh of the day,

    "Both you and Rokuonji are reeeaaaaaally such bastards."

    "I am sorry"

    When she said it again, I realized that I couldn't blame Tsurayuki for anything.

    "Well, I can understand why you can't take any action right now as a producer."

    Kawasegawa softened her tone a little and followed up.

    "Whichever you take, whichever you refuse, if anything, it will affect the production of the game. Then the best thing to do to get away is keeping the status quo and proceed with the production anyway... or something like that, right."

    "It’s like what you said..."

    As expected, everything had been seen through.

    "I think that's good. Because that's what I would have to do in your position. So for now, just pretend to be unconcerned."

    Kawasegawa told me not to create too many situations where the two of us were alone, and not to get involved in conversations that were clearly obvious.

    I was too embarrassed to tell her what exactly they did to me, but... It's like she has seen right through me, so I am little scared.

    "... Also, when you're done with the production, make sure you get it over with."

    "I-Is that so?"

    "It's natural! Think about how they feel!"

    In the end, she was still very angry.

    "I understand, thank you"

    "Hmph, even if you thank me for this..."

    I thanked them, turned in the assignment I had finished before they did, and left the classroom.