Chapter 2 We are confused by our feelings 




Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translations and the translators keep alive. Thank you.

Part 3

    Geidai University is a comprehensive arts university, and it has a large number of departments.

    Therefore, there tend to be some departments that students never interact with each other until graduation, and even after graduation, there are times when students find out that they have met alumni from the same department, but because they were from different departments, they could not have a good conversation.

    I don't know if this is the reason, but there are also a few class slots where students can try out classes in other departments. In particular, many students from other departments participate in classes such as pottery from the Department of Crafts or oil painting from the Department of Fine Arts, due to their uniqueness.

    "Ne~e, Kyoya-kun..."

    And now, in front of Shinoaki, there's a potter's wheel just like the one in the picture.

    "Hmm?"

    "The potter’s wheel is so... whirling that it makes me sleepy when I stare at it... "

    Along with yawning, Shinoaki's face almost collapsed towards the potter’s wheel.

    "Whoa, Shinoaki, that's dangerous!"

    In a panic, I rescued Shinoaki's face from the mud hell ahead.

    "Ha... I almost fell asleep."

    "Not almost, or rather you were already sleeping."

    At first I was relieved, and then when I looked at my hand.

    "Guwaa~, Buwaa~!"

    This time, a clear scream rang out from the other side.

    "Na-Nanako?"

    "I-I fell asleep... Uaaa~"

    Nanako, her face dyed brown with mud, looks at me with a tearful face.

    "Here, wipe your face with a towel..., Wait, Tsurayuki!"

    On the other side, Tsurayuki was using a wheel to make a long, thin object that looked like a sausage. His eyes near closing, it seemed to be halfway into the world of sleep.

    "Ah...? Kyoya, what's wrong?"

    "What's wrong, my ass! We create jar, not stick, what are you doing?"

    "Hmm... is this...?"

    Tsurayuki looked at the long, towering stick with a dazed look on his face.

    "Oh, this is certainly not a jar..."

    This is useless, his cognitive abilities are sleep, he becomes completely stupid.

    "Kyoya-kun, as I thought, this... makes me sleepy..."

    "Whoa, Shinoaki, don't push your face forward again! Nanako, that's not a towel, it's a rag! You should wake up too, Tsurayuki, the teacher is staring at you with a great face!"

    While paying attention to the members of Kitayama, I spotted one more person besides the teacher, who was staring at me with an intense look on her face.

    "Ah……"

    A beautiful woman with long hair tied up behind her and a sharp expression.

    It was Kawasegawa Eiko, who was also taking a class from the film department.

    She had already built up a brilliant jar in her hand,

    (Come to me when you're done)

    Yes, she signaled me with just her eyes and quickly walked out of the classroom.

    (...What did she say)

    Screaming inwardly, I started to finish my own jar.

<< Previous Table of Content Next >>