Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you~
Thank you for your support Saylesma, La Fayette, Jeffery, That's Pretty Mint and Joshua Berry

Afterword



Here comes Volume 8 of Bokutachi no Remake. Including the β volumes, this marks the 10th volume overall. It's become a much longer story than I could have imagined when it first began. The endings I had prepared, this one if it ended here, that one if it ended there, have been steadily eliminated and pushed further ahead. I never imagined it would turn out like this. This Volume 8, born from the author's intentions, finally features the protagonist, Hashiba Kyoya, taking center stage. The subtitle fits the content perfectly. Thank you, editor! (The subtitles for Bokutachi no Remake are decided each time by the author and editor proposing candidates to each other).

A little bit about the anime as well. I believe it was announced on the volume 8 cover, but I'd like to confirm again at this time: the TV anime adaptation has been greenlit and will air in 2021. With a specific date now set, it finally feels real. But I'm sure it will still feel like a dream until I actually see it airing on my TV. Until then, I'll keep working hard on writing and everything else.

Special thanks. To Eretto-san, thank you for creating such wonderful illustrations once again amidst the challenges of introducing new characters, balancing with the β timeline, and navigating new developments. And to Editor T-san, thank you as always for guiding me through the increasingly difficult manuscripts with each volume. To all the readers who continue to follow the story faithfully as it jumps between Past, Future, and β timelines, thank you.

Speaking of which, the comic version of "BokuRime" by Hirameki Bonjin-sensei, who has been livening up the world of BokuRime with his careful comic adaptations up to this point, is also approaching "that" development from volume 3 of the original. I'm sure even those who find the novel a bit too much for a new reader will enjoy it, so I highly recommend it. The latest volume, volume 4, will be released at the same time as volume 8.

This time it's a bit shorter, but I'll wrap things up here. On our YouTube channel, “Kio Natchi & Hayama Mido Channel,” we occasionally talk about Bokutachi no Remake, so if you're interested, please subscribe.

Until we meet again, take care.



Kio Nachi

Sincerely

——— read on seireitranslations.blogspot.com ———




Afterword

This time.

Thank you for picking up "Bokutachi no Remake Kyoya Hashiba"!

As for the new character, Takenaka-san... I want her to chomp on the hair that slipped into her mouth while half asleep!

She's so defenseless and cute ☆

Sign: Eretto