You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***






















































***

*Yeyyy Finally I can upload "Great Wish Chapter 137"~

Last week I had a fever and cough,

then at the weekend my condition improved but suddenly my left ear had tinnitus.

I freak out T_T

This morning I went to the doctor and he said that this was the effect of fever and cough.

It shocked me because this was the first time I experienced tinnitus when I was sick.

This is really annoying T_T

If my condition gets better I will upload "Great Wish Chapter 138" on the weekend *maybe.

LOL

***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next