Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | This is What Reality Looks Like | Remake our Life! 


Part 7

The next day. We settled down in Stavo again and began to sort out our work, as we had previously anticipated.

"I've divided the classifications into three categories, according to the nature of the work. I've put the rules here, so you can follow them and write them down here."

"Yes, I understand."

The Squirrel Girl does as she is told and uses the notebook PC at hand to categorize the elements.

A: Items requiring physical strength, carrying, organizing, etc.

B: Information processing tasks such as data entry, classification, and sorting

C: Support related

D: Other miscellaneous work

When divided into these four categories, it was found that operations falling under B and C were the most common.

"Alright... Good, this looks easier than I thought it would be."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, isn't that the best outcome for saving time."

With the results not bad for the time being, I moved on to the next phase.

The next process, is analysis. For each case, we consider how we can save time on the details of the project.

"I'll email this to the department in charge of the big book, and we'll throw it over here to Slack?"

"Um, this description is complete!"

"Okay, then put it up on the drive. I'll check it later and use it."

We worked silently in the store with the aroma of coffee.

"I hope... It goes well"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of it."

If we stand still here, nothing can be produced.

I nodded in confirmation as I put together the finished file.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next