Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi or Patreon to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | This is What Reality Looks Like | Remake our Life! 


Part 5

Next day. At the regular meeting, Takoyaki-san gave us an announcement.

"Etto, today, your main task will be to list the souvenirs from the company's recreational activities and distribute them to the appropriate employees. please make sure to give the appropriate prizes to those who have won the respective ABC awards, so that there are no mistakes. "

It's business as usual, with no feedback other than loose.

"I also received word that we are out of deodorant spray for the toilets. Let's communicate with the accounting department and purchase some."

And then I looked around the department at a completely different angle than usual,

"Then, if nothing else, proceed your work――"

At the part he would say ‘please’, I raised my hand.

"Eh, Hashiba-kun ...?"

All the members except Sakurai-san showed surprised faces when I unexpectedly raised my hand.

"Yes, may I?"

"Ah, sure. Go ahead."

Normally, it would have been unthinkable for someone to raise their hand at this time.

But now, things are different. The first step is this raise of the hand.

"Starting today, please let me go home on time for the next three days."

I said clearly what I hoped.

"Ah, yes... leaving on time, right, okay."

Perhaps this was also a surprise, but Takoyaki-san nodded his head and gave OK.

"What, Hashiba, you've come to understand it?"

Charaji folded his arms and grinned.

"Keeping a moderate amount of work, but going home on time. This is the third part of the way of life, right?"

He said and turned the conversation to the queen next to him.

"Right, regular time up is good~. We've got a lot of time to rot."

Right, that rotten time is what I need now.

"Then, thank you for that."

The director looked around again, and,

"Ee~, if there is nothing else, this is..."

Just as he was about to finish, Sakurai-san's hand interrupted him this time.

"Uhm, I will be home on time for the next three days from today!"

At Sakurai-san's statement, everyone's questioning eyes turned to us.

"...The reason is not what everyone imagines."

In the meantime, I said it to them just in case.


Previous | Table of Contents | Next