You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***














































***

Late night post~

Long time no see you guys!! One week, I guess???

(≧▽≦)/

Actually, this chapter has been finished since a few days ago, but after this chapter was finished I caught a fever. And my parents freak out. Hehe.

They are worried that I will catch COVID-19 because a few days before I went to the mall with friends.

(*)

But thank god I'm fine, just a common fever. Since I was a child, my physical was weak, every change of season I usually got sick. Stay healthy, guys~

***


Previous | Table of Contents | Next