Translated: Sei, MTL-sensei-tachi
Edited: Sei, Grammarly no Danna

Support us on Ko-Fi to make this translation and the translators keep alive. Thank you

Chapter 2 | I'm Worried | Remake our Life!

 

Part 1

It had been about three days since Saikawa had joined the club.

So far, she seemed to be showing up at the club room every day, and when she wasn't busy, she seemed to be making her presence felt by organizing the art materials lying around the club room and teaching Shinoaki how to paint with oils.

"Somehow, it's like a real art research club! That's kind of foolish!"

Aside from the club president, who is falling behind in his duties, Hiyama-san seems to be really happy.

And for me, the goal of bringing Shinoaki and Saikawa together has been accomplished. There is still a long way to go, but the initial preparations have gone well.

With such a pleasant sense of accomplishment, I'm climbing Geizaka again today.

I personally like hills because they are full of suggestions for many things. There are scenes at the top and the bottom of the hill, and just the road connecting them has drama, and if there is a curve in the road, the lack of visibility also leads to direction.

That is why there are so many stories in this world with the theme of slopes. Not only in live-action movies and dramas, but also in anime, games, and other forms of entertainment. There is even a bishojo game with a slope in the title.

"But when it comes to climbing, it's tough in the summer!"

Building a school on top of a hill is a sadist's idea. No matter how many times the school bus takes you up there, there are still many opportunities to go up and down the hill on your own feet, to buy groceries, or just to get there on time. And each time, the feet of the lazy students will die.

So what I'm trying to say is that this hill should have an escalator or something like that for goodness sake, and make the school easy to get to from a UI/UX perspective.......

"……That?"

In front of me, I saw a familiar back figure.

She had long, black, straight hair and an incredibly long skirt. She has a characteristic walk, walking in small steps and stopping repeatedly.

"It's Saikawa"

The clock is currently reading 9:00. I wonder if she's going to start the first period today?

The first period class starts at 9:20, so the fact that she was coming to school at this time meant that.

As I was about to call out to her, I saw a gesture that bothered me.

"I wonder if she has bothered... by something"

She took a few steps and was strangely curious about her surroundings. She looked out into the distance, as if she could feel eyes on her from somewhere, and sighed heavily, relieved that nothing had happened.

(Does she worry about something...?)

For a moment, I thought it was about me, but I think I've already passed the level where I won't be disliked. It's up to my actions from now on whether she will trust me or not, but I'm sure she won't suddenly avoid me...

While I was thinking, Saikawa seemed to have already gone on her way. I wondered about her behavior, but headed for Building 9, where my first period class was held.

Previous | Table of Contents | Next