You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Hi, guys!! See me again. LOL

I have good news and bad news this time…

The good news is, my brother is already on vacation and during this holiday he gave his laptop to me~ Yeyyy

But the bad news is… I have a lot of college assignments that I have to finish until early next year *cry

Even so, I will translate 'The Great Wish' in my spare time while doing my college assignments.

Because of that, from now on I won't update once a week again,

maybe within a week I will upload 2/3 chapters. *smile

But I can't be sure what days I'll upload it… Hehe

In other words, I will upload chapters without a definite schedule.

That's all the information from me. Thanks~

***