You can give us a tip to make this translation and the translators keep alive.
ESPECIALLY FOR MANHWA, YOU CAN GIVE A TIP HERE. Thank you~
PLEASE DON’T SHARE MY TRANSLATIONS ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU’RE GOING TO EXPOSE ME TO THE AUTHOR(S) OR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. IF THAT WERE HAPPEN, I WILL BE FORCED TO STOP TRANSLATIONS. SO LET’S AVOID THAT TOGETHER! ^ ^

***

PLEASE!!

DON'T SHARE OR REPOST!!

***

Finally, I can upload Chapter 35… *Yeyyy
Btw, this chapter is very long… *bruh
(ï¼´▽ï¼´)

***























































***
Very long? For me, this is a very long chapter…
T_T
Btw, my brother and I made a deal.
Every weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) his laptop will be mine. Haha
So… I think, I'll upload 'Great Wish' on a scheduled basis, which is every Sunday night.
(FYI, my timezone is UTC+7).
***